2015-06-16 So close and warm

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

FlashD81

Re: 2015-06-16 So close and warm

Post by FlashD81 »

=)) Poor Alex...

Unless he has some kind of ...nope he is just toast.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

The other thing that nobody has been so tasteless as to mention so far...

Given that (a) He's a teenage boy, (b) It's first thing in the morning, and (c) He has an attractive topless woman pressed against him, with some skin contact... Well, let's just say politely that I doubt that the lad could walk straight just now. If Sandra wakes up in the next few minutes, there will be an elephant in the room for them both to ignore.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milkmaid79

Post by Milkmaid79 »

Geeno wrote:
Milkmaid79 wrote: I presume consent is implied in accepting the wedding invitation, as well as openly stated for a modeling job. Is the same consent also implied whenever someone with a cell phone is in the immediate vicinity?
If they're in a public space where they might be seen by anyone - pretty much. That's why news photographers don't need your permission if you get photographed at/around a newsworthy happening.
Depends on the country- some laws require getting the written consent of everyone in the photo, or digitally removing them before publication.

It doesn't matter though- a wedding is being used to justify taking photos of an acting lesson for personal sexual satisfaction. Is it ok for Zii and Dillon to take photos without consent because the people involved were in the vicinity in a state of undress? Would it be more okay if Gary had taken a nude photo of sleeping Zii instead? What about Didi?