Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-06-02 Squishyyyy

Post by Eisu »

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 2015-06-02 Squishyyyy

Post by Artemisia »

Wait- so she's basically babysitting that kid from Girls With Slingshots?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Something about this comic makes me want to see Sandra and Didi have another go at it... Didi is definitely bisexuelle at this point, and Sandra's gotten a lot more adventurous... All of that said, Eva's bringing some master-level seduction techniques to bear: instant results, not even a single word.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Sorry, what is this comic? Does anyone recall seeing it before? ;)

PS: What's the Goblin Queen doing here?!

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

first, drunk Sandra IS NOT sober Sandra, so I can't see Sandra/Didi working unless Sandra is drunk so she goes wild on Didi and is able to get Didi on new orgasmic highs

second

nice that lavali decided not to take advantage of Sandra

3rd

looks like Eva does not have to seduce Lavali, was seduced by sight alone LOL
ImageImage

Milkmaid79

Post by Milkmaid79 »

Why would Lavali take advantage of her intoxicated friend? She's not a Zii-type character.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Someone should videotape this so they can show it to Sandra when she sobers up! :))

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

So, the question is - is Lavali not pointing out Sandra has her own pair because she thinks she won't be interested in the ones she sees every day, or because she might strip off in the middle of the dance floor to give them a proper examination? ;)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Dr. Jamming wrote:Something about this comic makes me want to see Sandra and Didi have another go at it... Didi is definitely bisexuelle at this point, and Sandra's gotten a lot more adventurous... All of that said, Eva's bringing some master-level seduction techniques to bear: instant results, not even a single word.
I hope by now they also know that there's more to lesbian sex than just oral.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tako

Post by Tako »

wiseguy wrote:first, drunk Sandra IS NOT sober Sandra, so I can't see Sandra/Didi working unless Sandra is drunk so she goes wild on Didi and is able to get Didi on new orgasmic highs
Naaaah... Drunk Sandra is too smashed to be a good lover, and Didi requires a lot of romantic talk to reach osgarm. And Didi seems to be selfish lover who is only interested only in reaching osgarm herself (probably because she's used to her male lovers reaching osgarm easily without she having to do anything...it probably hasn't still crossed her mind that she need to do anything to help her partners reach osgarm; at least we haven't seen her do anything to Kiley).

So the experience would probably be quite unsatisfactory for both of them (but Sandra wouldn't remember).

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Milkmaid79 wrote:Why would Lavali take advantage of her intoxicated friend? She's not a Zii-type character.
there was a chance she would have allowed her desire to find someone to cuddle with win over her morals of being a friend and never take advantage

unlikely but possible
ImageImage

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Tako wrote:
wiseguy wrote:first, drunk Sandra IS NOT sober Sandra, so I can't see Sandra/Didi working unless Sandra is drunk so she goes wild on Didi and is able to get Didi on new orgasmic highs
Naaaah... Drunk Sandra is too smashed to be a good lover, and Didi requires a lot of romantic talk to reach osgarm. And Didi seems to be selfish lover who is only interested only in reaching osgarm herself (probably because she's used to her male lovers reaching osgarm easily without she having to do anything...it probably hasn't still crossed her mind that she need to do anything to help her partners reach osgarm; at least we haven't seen her do anything to Kiley).

So the experience would probably be quite unsatisfactory for both of them (but Sandra wouldn't remember).
Didi mastered tribadism on her first try, and I really don't think it would fall within her personality not to reciprocate. Selfishness isn't really one of Didi's qualities; it's worth remembering that she was originally going to sleep with Gary out of altruism, and she's generally a very generous person. Kiley seems to dodge/ not desire her attempts at giving back, and their relationship seems to have settled into professionalish therapist/patient roles besides.
Sober Sandra also seemed attracted enough to Cammy, and even Didi herself. Going down on another woman was the stumbling block; they could probably get past it... or have a couple rounds of Didi's earth-shattering scissor technique.
Question's purely academic at any rate, another crossover notwithstanding.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Isn't Didi's scissoring more like assault and battering rather than sex? And I didn't say that she's selfish, but that she's selfish lover because she's used to her lovers enjoying sex without much help from her.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Being drunk doesn't magically make you attracted to the same sex though and it seems sober Sandra is attracted to women too.

But even if and when Sandra comes out as Bi, i agree that she and Didi would still not work. Not until they both get some experience.
Artemisia wrote:
I hope by now they also know that there's more to lesbian sex than just oral.
Cammi can always show them the ropes, though she probably won't want to share Sandra.

Anyway, Lavali totally into Eva, so them falling for each other seems even more likely now. Or at least it looks like Lavali will fall for Eva.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

Artemisia wrote:Wait- so she's basically babysitting that kid from Girls With Slingshots?
Yes, but that was 10 years ago, so he'd be 20-something now.
Like this lot.