2015-05-15 Mexican Ghost Peppers

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Adamas

Re: 2015-05-15 Mexican Ghost Peppers

Post by Adamas »

I love how Anette went from Sultry Seductress to Shocked Teenager in 2 seconds flat. :))
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

"There's always a bigger freak..."

smoothjohnny

Post by smoothjohnny »

Dave, you magnificent bastard, you. You planned this all along, didn't you.

"Someday, and that day will surely come, I'm going to bring back Sandra's history with Matt and the badminton racket to further advance a story arc."

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

;) :-\ :-o :)) =)) :ymapplause: :-bd
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

While I recall it slightly, cause someone link where Sandra learn this, I remember is being Matt, but I just can't locate a thing.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:Matt rubbed off on her in more ways than one.
The kinky stuff seems to come naturally to Sandra, with no outside prompting. Remember, she startled Matt once or twice. He appreciated what she was capable of, and may have given her one or two specific ideas, but he really didn't create drunk-Sandra. That's just her.
In fact, I recall she was worried she would turn him off with her drunken antics, which shows she didn't really know him that well (at least if his own reaction is to be believed, and I'm confident it can be). Wow, just imagine what might have happened between her and DiDi if she'd had a better-stocked liquor cabinet that night! :p :ymblushing: I'm sure we wouldn't have had this comic, because she wouldn't have ended up on that plane with Senna (probably).

cellabella

Post by cellabella »

Haven't laughed like that in quite awhile. Nicely done.

Oh, Matt, what have you wrought? Also consider that he changed Sonya's ex-boyfriend into a man who adores being pegged almost to the exclusion of other sex acts. I guess Matt is like that smell in your socks that lingers no matter how many times you wash them.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Oh that right, ty a lot, I guess the ghost pepper was a Sandra twist.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

and the plastic tube is also a twist
ImageImage

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

it just so funny trying to inmagine how this would all work, lol

brasca

Post by brasca »

Maechris wrote:

And if Aaina finds Sandra's supposed proclivities a turn-off then Lavali might get a second chance.
Didn't you read up on friendzone on the Internet or watched one of those movies?
Once a girl deems you with an appropriate moniker for that area, you become a sexless object to her. Like a dry piece of bread, or an opossum! :))
Even in France!? :-o
Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:And if Aaina finds Sandra's supposed proclivities a turn-off then Lavali might get a second chance.
Aaina said flat out that she didn't find Lavali attractive. Anything that happened between them now would be sad and desperate rebound sex. I think that Lavali wants a little more than that.
Perhaps, but that does not mean there is no future at all for them. That being said Lavali should not go about pining for Aaina, but I think there is some spark. Why else did she continue talking to Lavali? Maybe she thinks she is a better confidante than a lover now, but that could change. As far as crushes go I would rate her chances with Aaina as same for Marie and Alex, but below Alex and Sandra and way below Tatiana and Domenico.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

brasca wrote:
Maechris wrote:

And if Aaina finds Sandra's supposed proclivities a turn-off then Lavali might get a second chance.
Didn't you read up on friendzone on the Internet or watched one of those movies?
Once a girl deems you with an appropriate moniker for that area, you become a sexless object to her. Like a dry piece of bread, or an opossum! :))
Even in France!? :-o
I don't know anything about France that suggests things are done differently, but I was only half-serious.

The entire "friendzone so horrible" "Mythology" appears to be created 50% by the fact the average woman does indeed quickly decide whether you're a potential partner or a potential friend and has a hard time changing her opinion later on, and 50% by guys who *choose an attractive woman, become her friend in an attempt to make them feel more for them, and then complains when said woman chooses partners by standards they do not meet, frequently attractiveness.*

It's never nice to be in a position where someone doesn't reciprocate our feelings, but you're only allowed to complain if you're not being a giant hypocrite about it.

So : Lavali's chances would be *presumably* low - after that declaration, that is - with an 'average western straight woman' (forgetting Lavali's gender for that comparison), but does that describe Aaina?
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Interesting to see that the two of them are apparently sharing a ride. Or is Anette just so freaked out she needs a friend to reassure her on the way home?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

would be funny if drunk Sandra finds someone as deranged as her and leaves with her, and the 2 girls have to give a ride to Lavali
ImageImage