2015-05-12 Lesbeans ruuuuuule!

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

JTheCreator

Re: 2015-05-12 Lesbeans ruuuuuule!

Post by JTheCreator »

Are there insults for the norm? Or what was once socially acceptable as the norm?

Then again, science says why women can have multiple orgasms is because back in the cave man days, they had multiple partners at once. So over time, genetics and physiology caused them to have that ability. Today, people would call that woman a slut.

I've never heard of an insult though. Even the gay community in my college who despised anyone who wasn't gay didn't have an insult for straight people.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

JTheCreator wrote:Are there insults for the norm?
Uh, yes. Ask the members of a racial minority community with a grudge what they call members of the majority ethnicity.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:Eh, that one don't touch us, hey, Az? ;)

Doesn't seem likely here, at any rate. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

JTheCreator wrote:Are there insults for the norm? Or what was once socially acceptable as the norm?

Then again, science says why women can have multiple orgasms is because back in the cave man days, they had multiple partners at once. So over time, genetics and physiology caused them to have that ability. Today, people would call that woman a slut.

I've never heard of an insult though. Even the gay community in my college who despised anyone who wasn't gay didn't have an insult for straight people.
I'd like to try to answer that. How about "breeders'"? (Also. some blacks have called whites "ofay" which is pig Latin for "foe", and hippies have called non-hippies "squares.")
PS I think that theory about cavewomen is very interesting. Isn't science amazing sometimes?