Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-04-28 Not enjoying yourself

Post by Eisu »

Zippy

Re: 2015-04-28 Not enjoying yourself

Post by Zippy »

Lavali, she needs saving MORE, not less at this point...

(Also, that series of flashbacks suggests it ain't "story of your life"!)

rpr

Post by rpr »

Lavali, do not wait! Save the *bar* from Sandra...

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

She definitely needs to...on the other hand, Sandra could end up waking up next to a woman she's had sex with...

I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of the strip until first Cammi and then Lavali were introduced since Sandra's never been my favorite character :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

the drunkening begins...
Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This will end all kinds of well. *wise noddle*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Lavali, get out there and dance. Sandra can't have the whole room and sitting next to and talking to the one guy in the establishment is sending mixed signals.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Be fair to Lavali; she's kind of shy. My guess is that she's fine in small groups of people she knows, but getting out into the middle of a room full of strangers is her definition of No Fun.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Zippy wrote:Lavali, she needs saving MORE, not less at this point...

(Also, that series of flashbacks suggests it ain't "story of your life"!)
Lavali has never been able to go to public places and hit it off with the girls around and those times can be counted in 2 hands(maybe one) PLUS is highly likely her ex was one who initiated the relationship at the privacy of Lavali's place
ImageImage

Qwertz

Post by Qwertz »

Spidrift wrote:My guess is that she's fine in small groups of people she knows, but getting out into the middle of a room full of strangers is her definition of No Fun.
Heh, that's story of my life! :))

Also, it seems I didn't manage to appreciate those boots Lavali's rocking properly before. They're really nice boots. Like, damn, girl. Or maybe it's just me.

Lukas is probably waiting there to make sure the plan (whatever the plan is) gets executed properly?
Mordhaus wrote:The plot, like soup to which the starch of corn hath been added, doth thicken.
EvilSnack wrote:I think that the characters in this comic are as slim as they are because of the exercise they get from jumping to so many conclusions.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Ok so Sandra's drunk again. Normally I'd be saying "Uh oh." but the last few times Sandra got drunk have been such a letdown my reaction now is more along the lines of 'ho hum". Really, she gets into more shenanigans when she's sober.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

brasca

Post by brasca »

The funny thing is Lavali seemed to have plenty of dates in the past contrary to the story of her life and so has Sandra. Despite being a model she still thinks she was that boring girl no one paid attention.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

To rescue, . . . or NOT to rescue. THAT is the question.
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

wm247

Post by wm247 »

Qwertz wrote:Also, it seems I didn't manage to appreciate those boots Lavali's rocking properly before. They're really nice boots. Like, damn, girl. Or maybe it's just me.

Cammi once said that Lavali got 'legs'. Seems like she's not lying after all. :x