Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2014-04-24 Just a boring model

Post by Eisu »

lordoffiling

Re: 2014-04-24 Just a boring model

Post by lordoffiling »

Maybe open with something like, "I'm not gay, I'm just here with my friend."

But that would be sensible and stabilize the mayhem. Can't have that in these comics. :)
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

She'd be lying, since the encounter with Cammi in the shower points to her being bisexual.

However, she could have said she's in a relationship.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Sandra's not really Bi, she's an Indescriminate Drunk. Slight difference, there. : /

And gotta give her props for at least trying to be a good wingwoman, here.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

No, she's bisexual. She was sober when she was in the shower with Cammi, remember? And she was really into it.

So being an "indiscriminate drunk" has nothing to do with it, because she wasn't drunk at the time.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Then you're forgetting her time with Didi and she came to realize she's straight but has boundry issues. Of course, now Didi who thought that same thing has gotten with Kiley, though we don't know how much Didi actually does with Kiley. So far it seems like Kiley is just a talking hand to Didi. :p

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Irrelevant, since it just means she wasn't interested in DiDi, more importantly neither knew what they were doing. And since DiDi is now getting orgasms from a woman, that was hardly proof of anything.

You on the other hand seem to be forgetting that Sandra is attracted to Cammi and would have gone all the way had she not remembered she's currently in a relationship.

So clearly, Sandra isn't straight as you think.

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... difference

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

She's very much leaning hetro, whatever she is. If she's also interested in girls or just has serious boundary issues is the main question.

I'd personally lean boundary issues or a very slight interest in girls. She evidently thinks girls are very pretty but she also seems to have issues going through with more than that.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Cortez wrote:Irrelevant, since it just means she wasn't interested in DiDi, more importantly neither knew what they were doing. And since DiDi is now getting orgasms from a woman, that was hardly proof of anything.

You on the other hand seem to be forgetting that Sandra is attracted to Cammi and would have gone all the way had she not remembered she's currently in a relationship.

So clearly, Sandra isn't straight as you think.

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... difference
Boundry issues that didn't lead to anything with Cammi. For all we know, if she wasn't seeing Pierre, she could have gotten to a point and went "Um no." and Didi we have no idea what she's doing with Kiley other than picnics and getting orgasms. We don't know if Didi is doing anything to Kiley, though signs point to no.

And outside of being intrigued by Cammi, Sandra hasn't shown any interest in any female. Even Didi was only out of the perceived gain it would get her, if she dated Didi. Anything else she's done with females goes back to being drunk and losing any sense of boundries.

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

I wonder if Anette's interest is genuine or she's there to "greet" Sandra on Eva's behalf. Certainly if she's not responding at all to Lavali's googly eyes and hopeful smile I don't think much of her tastes.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Judanas wrote:She's very much leaning hetro, whatever she is. If she's also interested in girls or just has serious boundary issues is the main question.

I'd personally lean boundary issues or a very slight interest in girls. She evidently thinks girls are very pretty but she also seems to have issues going through with more than that.
If she has any interest in girls, then she's obviously not hetero though. But it's not uncommon for a bi person to lean more towards one gender more than the other. Is that what you meant?
JoybuzzerX wrote:
Boundry issues that didn't lead to anything with Cammi. .

It was clearly leading to something and it only stop because she was currently seeing someone, with the implication it would have gone further if not for Pierre.

And again, she was sober when she was with Cammi in the shower.

And you keep bringing up Didi/Kiley and forgetting that no man has been able to give her an orgasm, but a woman did.

I really don't why you have an issue with them not being straight.
lokisdottir wrote:I wonder if Anette's interest is genuine or she's there to "greet" Sandra on Eva's behalf. Certainly if she's not responding at all to Lavali's googly eyes and hopeful smile I don't think much of her tastes.
At the same time, you can't blame her for finding Sandra attractive.

Sinocelt

Post by Sinocelt »

"I'm not a lesbian!"

Oops. Wrong comix.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Lavali has seemingly accepted her fate.

It would be funny if all the next strips revolve around Sandra and whatever shenanigans Eva has planned for her - and in the very end, after some kind of narrow escape - she meets up again with Lavali who got a date all on her own. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I'm sure she will. I'll be shocked if Lavali doesn't hook up with someone.

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

Cortez wrote:If she has any interest in girls, then she's obviously not hetero though. But it's not uncommon for a bi person to lean more towards one gender more than the other. Is that what you meant?
I mean more that while she appreciates beauty and mistakes it for sexual attraction (Hence boundary issues) her one concrete case with sex with a women had her nope out of it due to it being beyond what she was willing to do.

At least, that's my guestimate. Then again, this is a Pixie Tricks comic. Everyone is at least a little bi in these.