2014-04-24 Just a boring model

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

lokisdottir

Re: 2014-04-24 Just a boring model

Post by lokisdottir »

JoybuzzerX wrote:She's shown to be intrigued by one girl who's mysterious, Cammi, who was able to get her turned on.
In other words, sexually excited. (Dictionary link, SFW.) So much that she needed a cold shower.
Any other signs haven't pointed to any attraction. She got drunk, groped someone and said boobs. No sign of attraction to them at all. No attempts at kissing any of them. Nothing but drunken fondling.
Yes, because groping someone has nothing to do with being attracted to their body, only kissing counts! Licking someone's belly? Totally non-sexual.

You're free to think whatever you like, I just find your arguments in support of your conclusion to be weak. If you don't like the idea of a bisexual Sandra for whatever reason that's your business, but arguments like "groping does not signal attraction!" and "one woman doesn't count!" are just weird and off-putting.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

So we're doing one comic every two weeks? Personally, I'm not a fan of SotR, but it's something to read in between Ma3. Used to, anyways.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

you tried
ImageImage

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Let's examine this scientifically and spin our theories from there, shall we?

Kinsey scale:
  • 0 — Attracted to the opposite sex only, and not to the same sex at all.
  • 1 — Attracted to the opposite sex mostly, with some attraction to the same sex.
  • 2 — Attracted to both sexes, with a general preference towards the opposite sex.
  • 3 — Attracted to both sexes, with no particular preference for one over the other.
  • 4 — Attracted to both sexes, with a general preference towards the same sex.
  • 5 — Attracted to the same sex mostly, with some attraction to the opposite sex.
  • 6 — Attracted to the same sex only, and not to the opposite sex at all.
  • X — Non-sexual, no attraction to any sex.
0-2 is Sandra, 4-6 is Lavali*.
With the Kinsey scale in mind, we can extrapolate several scenarios:
  1. Sandra is 0, Lavali is 4 - Lavali will be rejected, with awkwardness in her professional and/or friendly interactions with Sandra somewhat sure to follow.
  2. Sandra is 1, Lavali is 5 - Sandra will be flattered, might be open to try something if Pierre can be allowed a part of it.
  3. Sandra is 2, Lavali is 6 - Mostly the same as previous, but Lavali might be apprehensive towards Pierre's involvement.
  4. Sandra is 0, Lavali is 6 - Strained relationship, both professionally and personally. Similar to scenario 1, but possibly slightly more sad outcome.
  5. Sandra is 1, Lavali is 4 - Sandra will be flattered, but she will remind Lavali that she has Pierre already.
  6. Sandra is 2, Lavali is 5 - Mostly the same as scenario 2.

*So far neither of them have shown any tendencies for 3 or X, so those are omitted from this thesis.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if S is 2 and Lavali is 4(unlikely, she seems to be more likely 6 but maybe with right woman would go 5) it could be possible a 3some with Pierre (is far more likely with Cammy, Sandra and Pierre)

that is if Sandra keeps deciding to be faithful to Pierre.

if she sees being with a woman not the same as being with a guy, than she would be okay with a 1 on 1 with any girl or when she gets drunk, lol)
ImageImage

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

JTheCreator wrote:So we're doing one comic every two weeks? Personally, I'm not a fan of SotR, but it's something to read in between Ma3. Used to, anyways.
SDB and SOTR update days are the same days, so if you're not a fan of SOTR and needs something to read inbetween ma3, I'd suggest you read SDB, same universe, same update days anyways. Now, if you're not a fan of both, then you might as well just wait for ma3 updates and read other webcomics inbetween. It'll work out better for you in the end, trust me.