2014-04-21 You seductress you

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2014-04-21 You seductress you

Post by Don Alexander »

[Obama]
Now, just let me be crude...
[\Obama]

I really like new girls perky tits. :-=
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Anyhow, this problem should have been predictable, even if Sandra doesn't think of herself as model-grade. She'd be justified in thinking that Lavali is pretty damn cute herself, but I get the impression that Lavali projects a bit of a wallflower field.

Though for all her shyness, Lavali has a pretty damn impressive dating record, really. Mostly for the sake of the gag about her parents, but still...Unless she thinks she was The Butch One in all those relationships, which would be rather implausible.
Maybe Lavali finds other women through online dating or they found her through school or work. Cute as she is it does not appear that clubs are her scene.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Probably true, I guess. Lavali seems like someone who's very comfortable in small groups with people she knows fairly well, but who freaks out in large groups and has a little trouble with complete strangers.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

wiseguy wrote:oh no, you know what drinks means
That someone's thirsty?

Though...my guess from context is that someone's hitting on Sandra.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if someone does not resist the offer, someone is going WILD
Eisu wrote:That is the reference for the Bar's name, hence the cameo ^^
would that mean that all the servers would look like Natacha? even the chef?
ImageImage

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

wiseguy wrote:if someone does not resist the offer, someone is going WILD
And without sobriety to drop a bucket of mental icewater on her, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up going home with a girl who picked her up, did something head-tiltingly kinky off-panel and wound up getting her name in the papers as the perpetrator of soemthing weird and embarrassing - which, I suspect, was what Eva wanted all along: in one fell swoop she would expose Sandra to the murky undercurrents of existing homophobia, create an embarrassing public incident that be a career blow for both her and her would-be mentor and satisfy her revenge. Cripes! :-o

wm247

Post by wm247 »

You forgot something. They're in France. :))

Quote removed. The DAMNed

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

and they would sing praises about the spontaneous and uninhibited Sandra
ImageImage