Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-04-10 Sushi on naked men

Post by Eisu »

Cortez

Re: 2015-04-10 Sushi on naked men

Post by Cortez »

And Sandra has officially forgotten why they went out cruising in the first place.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

so, is he assuming that they are both really convincing drag queens?
Yet still, I live...

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@'J': I doubt it, since Lukas addressed them as "ladies", despite being at a gay establishment. Whatever he has in mind, Sandra already seems to be making it easier for him.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

his aim is to get 411 for the self appointed nemesis of Sandra
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Yeah, we know that, but we don't know that's gonna be yet, or how Eva's gonna be able to use it.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

wi1dfire

Post by wi1dfire »

Wait, cruising for women is still the plan? How very strange that she walked inside then.
Gotoh wrote:@'J': I doubt it, since Lukas addressed them as "ladies", despite being at a gay establishment. Whatever he has in mind, Sandra already seems to be making it easier for him.
While I agree that he probably doesn't think they're drag queens, I cannot imagine any circumstances in which I'd refer to a drag queen in costume with anything other than a female pronoun. So calling them "ladies" isn't evidence one way or another. If he knows they are female, then "ladies" is the correct term. If he thinks they're drag queens, then "ladies" is still the correct term.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:And Sandra has officially forgotten why they went out cruising in the first place.
I know she's failing as a wing girl and a girlfriend. Yes, it's not really cheating, but it is tempting.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

let's stop the definitive wild guesses

Lukas knows who is Sandra(but might not know who or what Lavalli is) and he told Eva that the Sandra was there and she asked him to get info(whether he ends up doing that or decides to make Sandra a friend is to be determined)
ImageImage

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

wiseguy wrote:his aim is to get 411 for the self appointed nemesis of Sandra
Technically, self appointed nemesis of Zoé, Sandra is only a means of getting back at Zoé

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

wi1dfire wrote:While I agree that he probably doesn't think they're drag queens, I cannot imagine any circumstances in which I'd refer to a drag queen in costume with anything other than a female pronoun. So calling them "ladies" isn't evidence one way or another. If he knows they are female, then "ladies" is the correct term. If he thinks they're drag queens, then "ladies" is still the correct term.
That depends on who you ask.

For example: in 'You're Under Arrest!', there's a male officer named Aoi, who habitually crossdresses as a female. In his introductory episode, his fellow officers weren't sure how to address him, but Aoi said he was fine with either. So he was never bothered by them referring to him as a man because, biologically, he was. In fact, it was a subject that was addressed several times during the series' run.

It was also always a deal breaker, whenever any of his would-be love interests found out. They basically handled it the way Ash did, when Mel told him Kade was really a guy. The respected Aoi's lifestyle, but said it wasn't for them.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

once again, i did not see this happening, lol.
Wait a tick, that Lucas I am assuming.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens...

Sandra's innocent pleasure in ... naked men and sushi ... really is rather sweet. Poor Lavali, though.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Lavalli...just walk out. Leave Sandra. I mean it because...eww...*shudders*
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

yeah, their annual visits from the health inspector must be rather interesting.
Yet still, I live...