2015-04-10 Sushi on naked men

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

wiseguy

Re: 2015-04-10 Sushi on naked men

Post by wiseguy »

in general

Crossdresser is someone who either works acting wise or dancing wise as the opposite sex or someone who identifies self as one gender and dresses as the other gender, while usually a transgender is someone taking hormones and/or operations to change to the other gender but sometimes they see it as people who identify themselves as "the opposite gender" and dress accordingly
ImageImage

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@wiseguy: Sure, but we were specifically talking about Aoi's character and he never once said he was transgender. Nor was it ever implied.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

many times there is confusions between mags, movies and even animated TV series of some things

like in animated avengers for the Ultron fight, Avengers had Falcon as a main core member while the movie does not(but him, Vision and war machine appear), and it will have Scarlet witch and Quicksilver as part of the movie
maybe Aoi exact status was put in the manga but your link says
"it was implied" she is a TG and a lot of times you have a difficulty with implications and you see it as different than "straight spelled out"

I think in the anime once she said she was biologically a man but sees herself as a girl, thus for a lot of people that is enough to see her as a TG, and not as a man pretending to be a girl
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Sighs heavily....

Okay...

First of all...how the hell did we end up discussing crossdressing?

Okay, secondly....

A crossdresser is someone who typically identifies as their assigned at birth gender and dress in clothes of the opposite gender/sex. However, as Eddie Izzard once pointed out...clothes have no real gender except for those assigned to them by society. A drag queen is someone who engages in cross gender dressing as a performance.

A trans person is someone who is transgender or transsexual. Typically, someone who is transsexual or transgender undergo certain levels of transitioning- becoming the sex that matches their gender through hormone replacement and/or surgery. Not everyone does this due to a variety of reasons.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Cortez wrote:And Sandra has officially forgotten why they went out cruising in the first place.
Not only that, but it's very likely that he's gay or bi with a really strong lean towards men.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

wiseguy wrote:his aim is to get 411 for the self appointed nemesis of Sandra
Eva is Zoe's nemesis , not Sandra's. Sandra is just a way to get back at Zoe in Eva's mind.

Eloise is Sandra's self appointed nemesis.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

WARNING! BISHOUNEN LEVEL 9000 OMICRON ZETA ULTRA DETECTED!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Motorcycle

Post by Motorcycle »

1. Sandra is being a crappy & very selfish "friend" here. She's makin the night all about what she wants.

2. Whenever I am in doubt of someone's sex or how they wish to be referred as, I ask them what do they prefer. Their feelings on the matter trump all.
It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying; sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

OK, seeing that Lavali is not happy with the situation I'd be more inclined to leave and go some place else. So on that note I'm a little bit upset with Sandra.

I wonder though if that guy was the one that called Eva. :-?
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

He 100% was, he is tagged Lukas here even though his name is not mentioned in this strip. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)