2015-04-03 Omoikane

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 2015-04-03 Omoikane

Post by Artemisia »

It finally occurred to me that Cammi did this deliberately...she does NOT want Sandra cruising for women...sorry, I'm stuck in an alternate universe right now.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Schmorgluck wrote:I wonder if it's in the Marais (Paris' famous "gay area").
But wouldn't the coolest bar be anywhere but the obvious neighbourhood?

(It's funny; my associations for the Marais are falafel and blinis. I don't get there often, and it's apparently for the wrong reason when I do...)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Marais as usually 2 associations : historical Jewish neighbourhood and Gay area. Lebanese things, I don't recall to have these in the Marais. :p

I'm not even sure a place like this does actually exist in Paris. But that would definitely be cool ! :))

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

L'As du Fallafel is actually a Jewish business. It's traditionally described as serving the best fallafel west of Tel Aviv.

I can't find the Russian-style place I liked in the Marais on the Web. But anyway, there's plenty of foodie reasons for straight people to hit the neighbourhood.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Artemisia wrote:It finally occurred to me that Cammi did this deliberately...she does NOT want Sandra cruising for women...sorry, I'm stuck in an alternate universe right now.
JoybuzzerX already said that back on page 1 and I thought the same thing, so you're not alone there.

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

May be exactly what they need right now.

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

Spidrift wrote:Now, how many of those gay guys are closet gamers?
O I C WHUT U DID THAR.

Also, does it necessarily follow that all guys in a gay bar are exclusively gay? Straight dudes on a night out with friends and bi guys are all possibilities.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Straight guys don't really frequent gay bars, unless they are there with their gay/bi friends. Other wise it's usually not their scene.

Quote removed. The DAMNed