2015-03-27 Lesbian Ninja

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 2015-03-27 Lesbian Ninja

Post by Artemisia »

Cortez wrote:And the whole thing with Cammi implies that Sandra might be into women, she just wasn't interested in DiDi.

A lot of women are rather inexperienced at knowing what their or another woman's vulva looks like. Add to that, there is a misconception among many people that most lesbian sex either involves dildos or oral sex and Sandra and Didi were pretty clueless. Didi has since learned that her view of sex between two women was wrong, though.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

True. But it still seems like Cammi was more of Sandra's type than DiDi.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

if you mean "more assertive" in bed

you probably right :P

don't think is about "how they look"
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:True. But it still seems like Cammi was more of Sandra's type than DiDi.
Possibly in the sense of being more seductive. Whether she's fundamentally straight or bi, Sandra does give me the impression of being, well, a bit "traditionally feminine," of wanting to be seduced rather than having to take the lead. She was okay with DiDi when DiDi was coming on like an express train in an LBD, but then she had to decide what to do in bed, and the whole thing collapsed. Cammi maybe got further simply by dint of taking the initiative at every step.

(That's sober-Sandra, of course. Drunk-Sandra always means that all bets are off.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Spidrift wrote:She was okay with DiDi when DiDi was coming on like an express train in an LBD
No she wasn't. Sandra was initially put-off by Didi coming onto her, which is why she talked to Matt about it, because she wasn't sure how to handle it. Matt talked her into having a fling with Didi to see how things worked out.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

wiseguy wrote:if you mean "more assertive" in bed

you probably right :P

don't think is about "how they look"
Well, i said "type", being someone's type isn't just about looks.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

some people see "being assertive" not indicative of a certain type, they are different types that are assertive including girls that are an assertive version of Didi

and some people are not assertive in anything EXCEPT in bed and that might be good for Sandra
ImageImage