Carmen Chamelia....

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

wm247

Carmen Chamelia....

Post by wm247 »

What are the real video game references for Carmen Chamelia? I've read the comic back and forth several times, but I still have no idea. Maybe it's a crossover between Megaman, Metroid, Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider? Any idea? :-?

I know it's fictional video game that Eisu made up... but now I really want to play Carmen Chamelia, both the 8-bit (or 16-bit?) and the updated version. :-bd

Eisu, have you any friend in video game industry that can make this game comes true? And yes, we want freckles! Freckles! Freckles! ^:)^

Renadt

Re: Carmen Chamelia....

Post by Renadt »

My guess is "Kid Chameleon," a game about a boy trapped in a video game who could swap out hats and gain different abilities. And Karma Chameleon.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

So...basically every game like Kirby and Megaman? With a little Lara Croft sex appeal?
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Haha, Kid Chameleon, used to play that on the Sega Mega Drive...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Again, I'm not the writer, so I didn't come up with or made up Carmen Chamelia, it's all on Dave Lumsdon, I just designed the costume.