2015-03-17 What's on the curriculum

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2015-03-17 What's on the curriculum

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:And Alex, try and pick a decent movie, won't you? At least there's no Michael Bay things out just now, far as I remember.
Well, there's Project Almanac, where Michael Bay is a producer. :P

It will be interesting to see what they go to - if we find out! It might actually date the comic to a real-world time span. Unless it's some late-night rerun of Casablanca or so...

Or a Pokemon triple feature. Has to be educative, after all. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I fear that Alex is the kind of geek who's never even heard of Casablanca. Sandra is more likely to have seen it, in fact. Now, if you want a brilliant romantic action melodrama with some serious geek cred, there might be a slim chance of catching a showing of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...

Does Ex Machina count as a geek movie?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Derfman

Post by Derfman »

Eisu, if you draw Sandra any more cuter I think my head will explode. And yes I mean the one on top of my shoulders. Bunch of pervs here. :p