Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2015-02-24 Grueling labors

Post by Eisu »

FlashD81

Re: 2015-02-24 Grueling labors

Post by FlashD81 »

=p~

*ahem* So Sandra going to meet Alex today. This should be interesting.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

'contributing to society' el?

is she gonna volunteer to dominate the homeless?
Yet still, I live...

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Lucky them
Hehe, Sandra work sounds like fun.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

One fears that Tatiana thinks that enabling a megalomaniac loon is socially valuable. She's started reminding me of Margaret Thatcher - or rather, of Guardian cartoons of Margaret Thatcher from the '80s. "Sleep is for the weak" presumably cones next.

Anyway, yes, it looks like Sandra will now be hanging out with Alex. Will his tiny mind survive the day without melting? And where will the break-time conversations go?

Also, Sandra sleepwear. And freckles. 'Nuff said.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I sincerely hope Sandra is going to go LIKE THAT.

I know, it will be fatal for Alex, but I want to see some violent death. :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Sandra's going over just in time to find out Lavali's gay then she'll start trying to set up Lavali and Cammi.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Didn't Cammi said something along the line "I'm not interested" or something of this effect to Lavali in the club ?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She reassured Lavali that she hadn't been leering at her in the car, and said that she preferred redheads. I don't actually think we'll see a Lavali/Cammi romance, but if we did, well, from Cammi's point of view (a) the redhead was a bust and (b) a lady is allowed to change her mind - and from Lavali's point of view, Cammi is someone who's too polite to leer, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't or couldn't look if invited.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

there are always red hair tints ;)
ImageImage

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Sandra's sleepwear made it /really/ hard to see the text.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

brasca

Post by brasca »

Seeing as how Tatiana's work allows her to dominate those who work for Domenico's agency it's not surprising she doesn't take a day off.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Except that the only other people we know work for Domenico are Sandra, Cammi (not impressed), Fabien (seems to work on contract and likely to laugh her off), and Zoé (definitely does not take bullshit).

On the other hand, Tatiana has ... that thing ... for Domenico himself, which would definitely be enough to explain her attendance.
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Collarnorcrown wrote:Sandra's sleepwear made it /really/ hard to see the text.
Well, but we do know the heating works. :ymsmug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Except that the only other people we know work for Domenico are Sandra, Cammi (not impressed), Fabien (seems to work on contract and likely to laugh her off), and Zoé (definitely does not take bullshit).

On the other hand, Tatiana has ... that thing ... for Domenico himself, which would definitely be enough to explain her attendance.
Cammi, Fabien, and Zoe would be the exceptions, but I find it hard to believe a successful agency would not have a staff of underlings or contractors Tatiana could bully and we just have yet to see them. Keep in mind we went a whole year before a strip featured Fabien again.