2015-01-23 Still got it

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

jimb_85

Re: 2015-01-23 Still got it

Post by jimb_85 »

Don Alexander wrote:Goes from goggles to glasses in a split second! :-o She's Super-Cammi! (*)
She's been Super-Cammi since her first appearance.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I like the way she awards herself Sandra's need for a cold shower as a consolation prize. Cool, yes, but doesn't she just know it?

Now, while she has been admirably cool about the situation (putting her some way ahead of, say, Zii), I have a feeling that she might not leave this here if an opportunity arises to resurrect the idea. I'll certainly bet that if Sandra ever introduces her to Pierre, her reaction will be "Yeah, can't entirely blame you... If you ever feel like, you know, sharing...". And if Sandra ever has a bust-up with Pierre, Cammi will surely offer a genuinely sympathetic but also very naked shoulder to cry on.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

ronbo

Post by ronbo »

That went surprisingly maturely. It's nice to see Sandra confirm her feelings for Pierre and act responsibly in the face of temptation and Cammi handled it like a pro. I wonder where things will go in the future. You just can't have an uncomplicated monogamous relationship in this type of webcomic. So far we have a vengeful cousin, a hot chauffeur waiting in the wings, and bunk beds as obstacles to Sandra's coupledom. I'm sure there will be more challenges in the future.

It's also nice to have a run that focused on the eponymous character. It's nice to develop some of the side characters, but there is nothing like having Sandra front and center.
I believe in the Bread Fairy.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I assume that Pierre has a place of his own where Sandra could occasionally stay over, but I'm equally sure that Tatiana would promptly tell Zoé and Domenico that Sandra was cheating.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Okay, disappointed but that's a nice resolution without much awkwardness and hurt feelings.