2015-01-13 Super naked right now

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

JTheCreator

Re: 2015-01-13 Super naked right now

Post by JTheCreator »

It could be me...but we got all this talk about Sandra and booze. Her alcoholism seems to have faded tho.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sandra was never really an alcoholic. She's always gone for fairly long stretches without serious drinking, and she was able to go out for a night with booze and come back squiffy but without disgracing herself. She's just an insanely unwise binge drinker who likes getting drunk occasionally far too much, despite the fact that it makes her act very strangely.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:Sandra was never really an alcoholic. She's always gone for fairly long stretches without serious drinking, and she was able to go out for a night with booze and come back squiffy but without disgracing herself. She's just an insanely unwise binge drinker who likes getting drunk occasionally far too much, despite the fact that it makes her act very strangely.
And probably why she doesn't remember why things didn't work out with DiDi which was mutual inexperience. A tumble with Cammi might change her mind or confirm her heterosexuality.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Spidrift wrote:But DiDi is ... DiDi. No matter what you or I may think of her look, in-comic, she is The Sex-Goddess of Montreal.

Which really is the answer that Sandra should have worked out by now. When you try that stuff and just don't feel it, and the other party is Désirée "make any woman into a three" Chastel -- sweetie, you're straight.
That's hardly proof she's straight, It just means Sandra needs someone with more substance.

In reality, DiDi is just like Gary, it's just that DiDi has the advantage of having the body of an Amazon.

Anyway, it is likely that Sandra would prefer a woman with more experience like Cammi.

Heck, even Sandra doesn't seem sure she's straight.
Don Alexander wrote:
ronbo wrote:I would be disappointed if this went anywhere as Sandra seemed quite smitten with Pierre and moving on to Cammi so soon after would cheapen that encounter. I didn't see Sandra as that kind of girl.
She may be of the opinion that doing it with another girl is completely independent of what she does with her one single guy...
More importantly, Sandra and Pierre aren't a couple. They've had sex, but that doesn't mean they are going steady.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Pierre is the reason Sandra stayed in Paris, and they've been on more than one date. (Plus the sex.) Call me old-fashioned, but I think that they're well down the road to coupledom, and would at least owe each other the courtesy of a talk about what their relationship is before goinking anyone else.

As to Sandra's orientation - the Ma3 volume 6 cast page actually says "Straight ... mostly". Those entries are subject to evolution, but my personal bet is that she's straight while sober, but when she gets drunk, well, basically all her inhibitions and boundaries drop through the floor.

Regarding the DiDi incident - remember that Sandra felt very unsure about the whole idea before they even tried doing anything. Matt confirmed the point when she talked to him; she was giving off no lesbian vibes whatsoever at that point. She only decided to go for it because Matt convinced her that DiDi was some kind of special case who could somehow get her a rich husband by association. Which I'm afraid says more about Matt than it does about Sandra.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

You're old fashioned. ;)

Seriously though, if they were officially a couple, Sandra would have lead with that as the reason she couldn't be with Cammi.

As it stands, she isn't sure why it didn't why it didn't work with DiDi. Which means the problem was DiDi, not women in general.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Naw, just old. Wakka, wakka, wakka. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Cortez wrote:You're old fashioned. ;)

Seriously though, if they were officially a couple, Sandra would have lead with that as the reason she couldn't be with Cammi.

As it stands, she isn't sure why it didn't why it didn't work with DiDi. Which means the problem was DiDi, not women in general.
rereading the comic it seemed very much women and not just DiDi. It even states they're not lesbian but have boundry issues. of course, then it all changed for Didi, but by the looks of it, Kiley is doing all the work.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Spidrift wrote:Pierre is the reason Sandra stayed in Paris, and they've been on more than one date. (Plus the sex.) Call me old-fashioned, but I think that they're well down the road to coupledom, and would at least owe each other the courtesy of a talk about what their relationship is before goinking anyone else.
In the Ma3 family of comics, there has often been a major gap between what characters should do and what they actually end up doing. Not to mention that none of them seem to be very good at relationships. I'd be willing to bet that once Cammi started polishing Sandra's pearl, all thoughts of Pierre will flee from her mind and won't return until near the end of the afterglow. Then, Sandra will be all "Oh no, Pierre! What have I done???". It wouldn't surprise me if Cammi convinced Sandra that she must not have been into Pierre that much in the first place if she allowed herself to be seduced by Cammi.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Doubtful of Cammi playing it that way. Cammi is awesome and coolness. Her doing that would have it fade.

Quote removed. The DAMNed