2015-01-13 Super naked right now

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

JoybuzzerX

Re: 2015-01-13 Super naked right now

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:But DiDi is ... DiDi. No matter what you or I may think of her look, in-comic, she is The Sex-Goddess of Montreal.

Which really is the answer that Sandra should have worked out by now. When you try that stuff and just don't feel it, and the other party is Désirée "make any woman into a three" Chastel -- sweetie, you're straight.
Yeah. Exactly the answer, but I think the idea is to give Sandra and Cammi some fan service time.

ronbo

Post by ronbo »

I think a certain baker might object to Sandra's statement in panel 2. He's pretty cool.

As far as Cammi goes, what I got from Sandra's previous attempt with DiDi is that she gave the lady thing an honest effort and just wasn't into it. Although DiDi was pretty much the same way and look how that turned out.

I would be disappointed if this went anywhere as Sandra seemed quite smitten with Pierre and moving on to Cammi so soon after would cheapen that encounter. I didn't see Sandra as that kind of girl.
I believe in the Bread Fairy.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

LegendaryKroc wrote:I'm not sure Sandra will sleep with Cammi.
I don't think sleeping is what Cammi had in mind. ;)

knite

Post by knite »

Maybe it was this reason for that first attempt: "Friends don't (do) other friends!!!" - The Dating Guy

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ronbo wrote:I would be disappointed if this went anywhere as Sandra seemed quite smitten with Pierre and moving on to Cammi so soon after would cheapen that encounter. I didn't see Sandra as that kind of girl.
She may be of the opinion that doing it with another girl is completely independent of what she does with her one single guy...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She may be, but I'd hope that she's more honest than that.

Now, odds on Sandra mentioning that she's got a boyfriend, and Cammi suggesting that she brings him along?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Qwertz

Post by Qwertz »

ronbo wrote:I think a certain baker might object to Sandra's statement in panel 2. He's pretty cool.
I don't know.... I think most of the forum agrees that if anyone is cooler than Cammi in this (or SotR) world, they're probably frozen solid :P
Spidrift wrote:Now, odds on Sandra mentioning that she's got a boyfriend, and Cammi suggesting that she brings him along?
Taking that literally, i.e. total odds = P(Sandra mentions boyfriend) * P(Cammi asks to bring him along), I'd say they're pretty much zero, and especially the second part is extremely low on its own. I do, however, expect Sandra to mention Pierre in the next strip with quite high probability (next strip? but they're both stripped alrea.... never mind ;) )

ALSO, can I just say that I love the chibbi-Cammi in that last bubble! Adorable :) And the rest of the art (as others have pointed out) is particularly superb today, too
Mordhaus wrote:The plot, like soup to which the starch of corn hath been added, doth thicken.
EvilSnack wrote:I think that the characters in this comic are as slim as they are because of the exercise they get from jumping to so many conclusions.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Spidrift wrote:if DiDi can't get a woman into lesbianism, nobody can.
Zii disagrees. She's made women gay for her and made men yaoi for her.
Don Alexander wrote:She may be of the opinion that doing it with other girls is completely independent of what she does with her one single guy...
That might work for people like Faith and Ash, but only because they're upfront about it with each other. I don't get the feeling Sandra would be down for that sorta thing, give how she felt about Matt for two-timing her with Dillon.

Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

I don't really get why people are saying that because Sandra didn't like DiDi she can't possibly like other women. While, on the one hand, it would be perfectly ok for Sandra to be straight, not liking DiDI doesn't really prove much. Not everyone has to like DiDi that way... personally speaking, I don't find DiDi that attractive, but Cammi rocks my socks.
Like honey and clover.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Your opinion of DiDi (or mine) is irrelevant. Sorry. Within the Ma3 universe, DiDi is just ... DiDi. Than whom, one does not get sexier.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

No, that's stupid. Sexiness is always relative.

Cammi, meanwhile, continues to prove herself worthy of being my favorite character in this series.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Spidrift wrote:Sorry. Within the Ma3 universe, DiDi is just ... DiDi. Than whom, one does not get sexier.
So you keep saying.
  • So how do explain Yuki seeing Didi naked the entire time she was posing for Gary, but was completely unaffected? Whereas Zii barely took off her top and got Yuki hot and bothered. Even Sonya got more of a reaction out of Yuki, during the sex contest. So that's at least two people she thought was sexier than Didi.
  • Gary shares an apartment with her, but aside from that one time in the park, he really hasn't been all that impressed either. Instead, he's shown an attraction to Yuki and Kiley.
  • Sandra used to work with her and was initially put-off by her coming onto her, but gave it a try anyway and found she wasn't into her. On the other hand, she's shagged Matt and fantasized about being sandwiched between Gary and Pierre. The kicker being, she hasn't even heard of the SGR and still had the hots for him. And you saw what happened between her and Pierre on the floor of his bakery.
  • Alex and Marie have seen her too, and their only thought was that her boobs had to be fake. Instead, he's gaga for Sandra, while Marie's still hoping Alex is gonna wake up one day and see her as more than a blog buddy.
That's at least 5 people, who aren't in awe of Didi, who have found other people more appealing than her. So Meowmix and SilentChaos87 have a valid point, even by in-universe standards. Didi is not the end all/be all of womankind.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

SilentChaos87 wrote:No, that's stupid. Sexiness is always relative.
Actually, it's subjective, in real life. But DiDi's weird super-power isn't stupid, it's a thing in a comic. Like, you know, a lot of super-powers.
---------
Spidrift

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

As I reread the comic, I wonder. Does Cammi really think one just needs to experiment to know if they're gay or not and you know, just not know?

Same with Sandra. She can't just say, "Realized I was never interested in girls, and only did it because a guy said it could lead to popularity." :p

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Whether she's actually going to be able to give Cammi what she wants or not, she's got a great opportunity here.

"Okay, Cammi, I'll try going out with you... but only if I get to see your eyes."