2015-01-09 Kiss all your freckles 2

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

brasca

Re: 2015-01-09 Kiss all your freckles 2

Post by brasca »

Zippy wrote:This cannot end well for Cammi. Even if Sandra was open to trying lesbian sex - which she might not be after the Didi fiasco that led to her fleeing the country! - she's now in a relationship with the guy that got her to stay in France to start with!
Maybe, but relationships often end. As passionate as Domenico and Zoe were and still are from time to time that didn't stop her from hooking up with him once and Zoe caring less. She probably figures she'll get her in the back of the limo sooner or later and might as well make her intentions known.

chupacabra555

Post by chupacabra555 »

Reminds me of that scene from "Scott Pilgrim vs The World", where Scott finally clued in on Ramona's relationship with the female 'assassin' :)

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

Gotoh wrote:
lokisdottir wrote:I was JOKING, okay? Sheesh, I repent my deadly sins against canon, and for thinking there can ever be more than one interpretation for a show.
I didn't mean anything by it either. At least, I didn't mean for it to come across that way. My bad.
Ah well, I guess tone doesn't translate that well across the internetz--in either direction. No harm done.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Mat Sandra is bi-freckled?.... er curious....