2014-11-25 Think of him a little differently

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Bambikles

Re: 2014-11-25 Think of him a little differently

Post by Bambikles »

This is how I understand it, but the fact that he adds "for once" implies that one night stands are his usual... dates, for a lack of a better word.
It feels like a casanova beginning to grow tired of his lifestyle and longing for a meaningful relationship. Why not ? Everyone has the right to change.
Though why it would be meaningful with Mary is still quite mysterious, besides the "I love because you're resisting" thing.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Umm, maybe it would be meaningful because he really likes her and respects her personality?

(It's Marie, by the way.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Of course, but it has yet to be seen, and the elements we have there is that she turned Christophe down, seemingly several times.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Chrisophe might be one of many that Marie has turned down. She is cute as hell but the girl is focused on gaming and Alex. Other guys need not apply.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Zippy wrote:
Mutant for Hire wrote:Makes me wonder if the 'Alex likes guys' bit is just wishful thinking on his part.
He got the idea from Penelope, who got the idea from.. well... Alex & Marie's "conversation" while on an open mic, which she took literally.
So, basically, you're saying that Christophe believes Marie is a guy? Or that... Nope, I can't make sense of your post. You may have to elaborate.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Read the strip where Penelope overhears Alex and Marie. Marie apparently implies that Alex has and enjoys sex with guys. Penelope heard that and told Christophe.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Penelope interpreted the talk about kicking other players' behind as talk of sex
ImageImage

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Oh, I overlooked that part.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.