2014-10-10 Mission accomplished

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Geeno

Re: 2014-10-10 Mission accomplished

Post by Geeno »

Artemisia wrote:
Lady Radagu wrote:Next week, on SotR:

Nadine: You were jealous that your cousin was schtupping Sandra. That's why you killed him, too! :-L
Eloise: Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Sandra. I hated her, so much... It-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breaths... Heathing... ~X(
The funny part is that Madeline Kahn improvised that scene, apparently.

I miss her. Sigh...
Madeline Kahn was a brilliant woman. A beautiful comedic genius with a gorgeous singing voice.
Her performance in "Young Frankenstein" is my personal fave, but they're all great.
"Oh sweet mystery of love ... "
Last edited by Geeno on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I finally found "I'm Tired" from Blazing Saddles for digital download :) I love so many of her movies even now. Including Clue :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

Ok, It's official, I LIKE Nadine.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Yeah. Nadine is currently the more interesting of that pair.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Tython wrote:Knew it. Well this is going to be one hell of a s*itstorm. I wonder when this takes place timeline wise because Pierre might still be cleaning up.
Guess: the next istant Sandra exits from the Boulangerie covered only by a layer of flour.... :ymdevil:

knite

Post by knite »

...wanna bet this is right when they were making out with Sandra naked?

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Fluffy wrote:
Shotgun65 wrote:Foreseen. Now, we just wait until Pierre says something about "Sandra" or "Redhead" or have a picture of her, where Eloise will flip out.
Or have a still quite naked Sandra walk in to pay for those pastries she was sent to get in the first place.
Or for them to be walking into the pastry shop just as a naked and flour-covered Sandra is running out. Then Eloise goes to the back and sees Pierre dusting himself off and putting on his clothes, she puts two and two together, and goes all Khan Noonien Singh/Captain Ahab on Sandra. And I use those two characters deliberately 'cause we all know how their obsessive hatred for their enemies worked out for them.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Gotta say, this was a nice twist - completely caught me by surprise. Still chuckling about it too.