2014-09-19 Walking funny before a shoot

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

JoybuzzerX

Re: 2014-09-19 Walking funny before a shoot

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Chaos Sepher wrote:I find there is a line between being sexually open and being a slut. (ex. I respect Zii's sexual openness, but not Matt being a massive man-slut) This kind of fucking your way to the top would certainly earn a slut badge in my book.
vampire hunter D wrote:what I'm waiting on is Nadine to meet Sandra (maybe trying to scout her for stuff Eloise can use against her), and find she likes her.
Oh that would be wonderful.
Hmmm...sleep with someone's mom because they trolled you on the internet. Trick someone into making out with you because you find them cute and you realize they're dumb and then continue and then try to pawn them off on a roommate you haven't known more than a few months because you didn't want them.

Exactly how is Zii much better than Matt? o.O

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:I do seem to recall we had that "working my butt off" joke once before, way long ago, in Ma3?
Kind of, sort of. Differently constructed, though.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Last panel.

Oh, SNAP! :))

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Spidrift wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:I do seem to recall we had that "working my butt off" joke once before, way long ago, in Ma3?
Kind of, sort of. Differently constructed, though.
Also been used kinda differently in SotR when Gary worked his ass off for that plane ticket. (in retrospect - Holy Chao, 45 minutes!?)
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I doubt that Gary was paddled for 45 minutes continuously. I'm sure that Tatiana made him quiver with antici...
...pation.

But yes, one could say that strip puts Gary in the small category of Ma3-universe characters who've engaged in sexual activity for material gain. (Along with Amber, Chanelle, Dillon, and Eloise.)

One could also guess that Dave likes that joke, a bit.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Chaos Sepher wrote:I find there is a line between being sexually open and being a slut. (ex. I respect Zii's sexual openness, but not Matt being a massive man-slut) This kind of fucking your way to the top would certainly earn a slut badge in my book.
vampire hunter D wrote:what I'm waiting on is Nadine to meet Sandra (maybe trying to scout her for stuff Eloise can use against her), and find she likes her.
Oh that would be wonderful.
Hmmm...sleep with someone's mom because they trolled you on the internet. Trick someone into making out with you because you find them cute and you realize they're dumb and then continue and then try to pawn them off on a roommate you haven't known more than a few months because you didn't want them.

Exactly how is Zii much better than Matt? o.O

Shhhh, we are not supposed to think about those bit's. Always good to be minded about how truly reprehensible Zii can be, though.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

leftturnonly

Post by leftturnonly »

Love her expression in the last panel. :ymsmug:

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

I like Nadine. She's a realist having fun in a crowd of the too serious.