Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2014-09-09 First magazine cover

Post by Eisu »

Cortez

Re: 2014-09-09 First magazine cover

Post by Cortez »

Eloise is back and not too happy i see. Though really, losing her job was her own fault.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

took me a few reads to figure out what happen, now i know, and seems like Sandra has acquired her third enemy now.
"Somebody just stake me now"

MoonshadowDark

Post by MoonshadowDark »

Lesbian threesome, Eloise?

I can fistbump dat.

CFT

Post by CFT »

TJgalon wrote:took me a few reads to figure out what happen, now i know, and seems like Sandra has acquired her third enemy now.
It was confusing indeed at first. I suppose the big clue is that we have a scene change in panel 3: it WASN'T Tatianna throwing the ipad, but Eloise throwing her girlfriend's one after reading the same news that Zoe showed to Tat.

@MoonshadowDark: also, not a threesome (yet), just plain old "twosome", it's just that the girl on the right is depicted in two positions simultaneously as to indicate she just woke up and reacted to the tablet smashing sound.
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

philippos42

Post by philippos42 »

Oh, Eloise, I had forgotten about you.

brasca

Post by brasca »

MoonshadowDark wrote:Lesbian threesome, Eloise?

I can fistbump dat.
I don't think that's a threesome. It's a reaction image in one panel. Eloise's girlfriend is half asleep and then wide awake when she realizes she just smashed her tablet.

I figured Eloise would be mad at Sandra, but the fact that she only just found out that she's the new face of Carmen Chamelia proves how unconcerned she was about who she was depicting.

I hope Pierre isn't waiting too long for Sandra to return to buy a pastry.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not sure that it's Sandra becoming the face of Carmen Chamelia that bugs Eloise (though I'm sure that she'd have liked the gig); it's Sandra getting a magazine cover to herself. That is, I gather, terribly prestigious in the modelling business (and advantageous to a career); note that it freaks Tatiana out too. Remember, in a business that's all about visibility, Sandra will be visible to everyone passing a newsstand in France for the next month.

Talking of which - "La sauveuse des gameuses" ("The savior uf girl gamers")? Sandra will need lots of briefings from Alex to live up to her image. Also, if Sandra is Domenico's freckled muse, why is he covering the freckles with body paint? And if Sandra is worried about tastefulness ... well, okay, it'd be a bit much to hope that she could stop him.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i think that's still the flour from her bakery-sexing
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah, good point. If so, one can imagine some favourable comments on the photo set causing Sandra some embarrassment.

"This new model has an uncanny ability to convey innocent sexuality and naive eroticism. These images appear accidental, unposed; the makeup appears almost thrown on, and her pose is protective, even modest. And yet 'Sandra' gives an impression of raw sensuality; one might almost imagine that this is a woman who has just been screwed senseless on the floor in a moment of passion for a new boyfriend, and is wondering who knows it..."
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Vaken

Post by Vaken »

Pffeew! For a moment, I thought it was Marie in that bed. Got me all confused.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah. I fear that Eloise's spiky blonde 'do is likely to cause some confusion...
---------
Spidrift

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Vaken wrote:Pffeew! For a moment, I thought it was Marie in that bed. Got me all confused.
*raises hand*

Me too.

I guess everyone thinking it was Eloise at the end of Vol. 1 was right.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

neoman4426

Post by neoman4426 »

brasca wrote:
MoonshadowDark wrote:Lesbian threesome, Eloise?

I can fistbump dat.
I don't think that's a threesome. It's a reaction image in one panel. Eloise's girlfriend is half asleep and then wide awake when she realizes she just smashed her tablet.
Definitely the same person. Either that or conjoined twins since there's definitely only one body there. I'd place the probabilities at ~98 same person, ~2 twins, just because I know they like to mess with our expectations sometimes
Raamyah wrote:Of course. "Something you want stuck up your butt" is always the first thought I have when someone gives me a present.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

So Eloise like girls...

That may explain some of her animosity toward Zoe...