Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2014-08-19 No one's here to see this

Post by Eisu »

Gotoh

Re: 2014-08-19 No one's here to see this

Post by Gotoh »

It's good to see Tatiana gave her a bedsheet - so at least, she's being somewhat reasonable. Instead of actually making her go naked. Now all Sandra has to do is make sure it doesn't fall off, or worse, get caught on anything at an inopportune moment. Though, given the nature of comic (being that it's a comedy), I realize I'm asking for the improbable.

I'm kinda on the fence about Cammi. On hand, I can't say I blame her for enjoying the show; especially since Sandra should remember that Cammi's the chauffeur, by now. So she oughta know she'd be somewhere near the limo. On the other hand, that hardly excuses what Cammi's doing, since I doubt Sanra would be okay with her ogling her like that. :-??

It'll be interesting to see what Pierre's reaction is gonna be when he sees her like that. Assuming he realizes she isn't wearing anything underneath, that is. Come to think of it, does he know she's pursuing a modeling career? :-\ 'cuz if not, she may have to do some explaining, so he doesn't get the wrong idea about her. :P

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm pretty sure Cammi got a good look at the club. Of course this being daylight she can see a lot more now. I have a feeling that Cammi and Tatiana don't get a long too well since the latter probably considers her insolent and the former thinks she's an uptight snob, but I think Cammi would be grateful this one time.

As for Pierre she probably told him about her modeling career since they went out on a date after first meeting and talked for awhile so unless she was too drunk to remember what she does for a living he probably knows.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

oh that cammi, such a romantic.
Yet still, I live...

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Should've seen that coming, Sandra.

Cammi's got it bad.

Then again, not as bad as Alex and (sort of) Marie.

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

ah yes, the perks of the job.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Heh. A little cartoon heart. Cammi is indeed actually smitten!

And Sandra is looking good this time; nervous about the nudity, but not actually scared or seriously hung up. I can't blame Cammi for enjoying the view. And Pierre will be an idiot if he doesn't suggest another dinner, too - I'm sure that he can do it without sounding predatory.

Now Sandra just has to be careful where she puts her bare feet in the rush. (Paris has a large dog population.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Thanks, I couldn't remember if they had, or not. That should diminish any awkwardness when she sees him.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I just had a thought and it's possible this could be the beginning of some misunderstanding. Yes we see Cammi ogling Sandra on the other side of the tinted glass, but from her perspective this might be Sandra giving her a treat.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

I am not sure why but I am not 100% shipping the USS Sammi

I can't put my finger on it just yet but while I like the character shipping her and Sandra just does not do it for me

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:I just had a thought and it's possible this could be the beginning of some misunderstanding. Yes we see Cammi ogling Sandra on the other side of the tinted glass, but from her perspective this might be Sandra giving her a treat.
Sandra probably doesn't know about Cammi's bisexual tendencies yet, and anyway, he body language would tend to contradict that. Somebody giving somebody a treat would tend to throw a wink or something. And Cammi works behind that tinted glass every day; she knows that it's a "see without being seen" deal.
Last edited by Spidrift on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It's like a mobile interrogation chamber! :-o
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Ignorance is bliss! Oh, I'd like to be in Cammi's place. :YMDAYDREAM:
Spidrift wrote:it's a "see without being scene" deal.
Is this a typo or a real expression ? :-\

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

A typo. Oceania will soon be at war with Eastasia.
---------
Spidrift