2014-08-01 Wild and glamorous

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Re: 2014-08-01 Wild and glamorous

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

END OF BOOK ONE

Hey, that reminds me. From a continuity point of view, the crossover strips (MA3 and SotR, and for that matter MA3 and SDB) are a bit disjointed if read in order in their specific website. Do you guys (Pixie Trix folks) know if there's a plan to address this in the Kickstarter books? Maybe double-print the small group of strips for story continuity, or at least provide page references?

D

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:Could it be.... Kiley!
It's a significant female character who apparently can't easily be identified even when seen full-face. That eliminates every named character in the comics - except for Felicia.

So it must be her. Presumably her sexual partner was one of Sandra's exes, who turned out to have become appallingly kinky after a night with a drunken Sandra, and disgusted Felicia into a state of rage. Even so, that's one screwed-up family.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!!!

I'm among the ones who find this mysterious character looks more like Eloise than Eva. But I'won't bet on it. :p

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

Could that woman swearing to destroy Sandra be Eulice without her "ugly old fart" disguise? :-?
FIRRIB

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

daryljfontaine wrote:END OF BOOK ONE

Hey, that reminds me. From a continuity point of view, the crossover strips (MA3 and SotR, and for that matter MA3 and SDB) are a bit disjointed if read in order in their specific website. Do you guys (Pixie Trix folks) know if there's a plan to address this in the Kickstarter books? Maybe double-print the small group of strips for story continuity, or at least provide page references?

D
Actually, the way we've structured it, it'd actually play well by itself without having to read the MA3 parts (or vice versa). This was confirmed by a friend of mine who doesn't read MA3 and only reads SOTR and said that she was fine reading that part without reading MA3. Of course, reading the MA3 part and the SOTR parts together would make it a full circle kinda storytelling, but even without it, it should still be readable.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:ymapplause: Congrats on a book well done! :ymapplause:

I liked Sandra form Ma3 but in her own book I think she has been more enjoyable to me. The friends she has acquired and enemies made have been great. The art is also been great. Some of the moments and expressions of the various characters have been sexy or laugh out loud funny. Please keep up the fantastic work.

With that out of the way. This new threat (for lack of a better word) may not be anyone we have seen. I have seen the names discussed but have nothing to add to that.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

tenchi13

Post by tenchi13 »

Maybe it's... Cerise! Sandra must've fallen behind on those desirability potion payments. :P

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

brasca wrote:
Gotoh wrote:Eva has a "hime cut" and a bigger chest. Whoever this is has shorter hair and a smaller chest.
Could it be.... Kiley! :-o

If so I'd love to hear how she could be her arch enemy, but seeing as how she's got her hands literally full in Menage a 3 I don't see a crossover at this time..
Or, it could be Cerise. ..... Wait! That's it! :-o

*WARNING - THE FOLLOWING IS COMPLETE BS AND SHOULD NOT ^#(^ BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY* :p

We saw that the dark essence made Cerise powerful enough to tear through the fabric of space and time. But what if it's also made her powerful enough to break through the fourth wall?

What if, unbeknownst to us, she's been a long time reader of 'Má3', but she's been so busy backstabbing Melissa and plotting to take over the school, that hasn't had time to keep up with the comic, until recently, and is only just now becoming aware that Sandra has been given her own spin-off... instead of her.

Imagine what this shocking realization has done to her already bruised ego and obsessive want to be the center of everyone's attention?

And before any of you dismisses it -- note the similarity in the hairstyle and also note that TV Tropes has mentioned Cerise already having a cameo in 'Má3' to help Sandra against Senna. And how does the wench repay her? By having the gall, the AUDACITY, to get her own comic! In Cerise's twisted mind, it's deja vu, making Sandra no better than Mel. She used Cerise for own selfish ends to steal the spotlight she feels rightfully belongs to her.

This injustice cannot be allowed go unpunished, and so... Cerise has sworn a vow of vengeance. A vow to destroy Sandra's career, just as she tried to do with Mel.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! (cue dramatic thunder) :ymdevil:

*ENDS CRACKPOT BS THEORY*

edit: (looks one post up: Ninja'd again #-o )

tenchi13

Post by tenchi13 »

I like your version more than mine. Let's stick with yours.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

My guess is a new character that Sandra knows from high school, since Sandra was just saying how she was plain in high school.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i'm guessing that it's someone who sandra wronged while drunk.
Yet still, I live...

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

That could potentially be a long list.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Katai

Post by Katai »

Plot twist. Eva is an acolyte of Hecate and we get our Magic Chicks crossover