2014-07-15 This is your doing

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Balancer

Re: 2014-07-15 This is your doing

Post by Balancer »

Oh dear, looks like Zoe is about to drop a bridge on this side character.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

wiseguy wrote:
emo samurai wrote:Judging by her use of the word "attack," this might lead somewhere nice.
Eva is goona end up like this with Zoe

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kKjrNsGlZbE/S ... _anime.jpg
That seems to be what the strip is implying.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

First of all, Drunk Sandra is cute as hell. I think she might be passed out before too long at this point. If I'm right then it might mean there will be no sexy time with Cammi =((

Eva has a right to be upset, but slapping Zoe and essentially calling her a coward is a BIG mistake. I have no clue what Zoe is going to do but I don't think it will be what Eva wants.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

I hope Eva has already written her will and has her affairs in order.
FIRRIB

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Well how many affairs could a supermodel be having at the same time? ;)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Zoe is taking Sandra's current drunk state pretty well.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Well, Sandra hasn't burned the club down yet...though the night is young and Sandra is still conscious.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

Sandra's drunkenness seems to turn more toward sexual antics (sexual assault in this case) than property crimes, but there's a first for everything. So far she seems more of a happy drunk than anything and hasn't shown the personality change from Ma3, but as you said the night is young.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The first rule of Zoé is, you do not piss off Zoé.

And we all know what the second rule is.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Daughter of Loki: Check the SotR archives for the strip where she's about to start drinking with Gary, says "what could possibly go wrong" and we get a flashback to show us...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:I'm not sure of that. Domenico said Sandra reminded him of her when she was first starting out as a model. Perhaps she got all of the hard partying out of her system years ago. Now that she's older she can be passionate when she wants to be and when she does even Domenico is no match.
Oh, Zoé still has emotions. But drunken antics in nightclubs? Angry second-rate wannabe-rivals? Yawn. Been there, dealt with that. Her interests are more refined these days.

And we know that the fact that Domenico does still interest her, despite herself, pisses her off to the point of needing a shower afterwards.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Don Alexander wrote:The first rule of Zoé is, you do not piss off Zoé.

And we all know what the second rule is.
if Zoé asks, you piss ON her? :O)
ImageImage

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

*groan* :ymsigh:

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:I'm not sure of that. Domenico said Sandra reminded him of her when she was first starting out as a model. Perhaps she got all of the hard partying out of her system years ago. Now that she's older she can be passionate when she wants to be and when she does even Domenico is no match.
Oh, Zoé still has emotions. But drunken antics in nightclubs? Angry second-rate wannabe-rivals? Yawn. Been there, dealt with that. Her interests are more refined these days.

And we know that the fact that Domenico does still interest her, despite herself, pisses her off to the point of needing a shower afterwards.
Pisses her off to the point of needing a shower afterwards? How do you get that and not just "Got so sweaty and sticky I need a shower"?

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

So presumably the next strip we'll find what Lavali, Marie and/or Cammi are making of this scene.