2014-04-08 Half-naked girl time

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2014-04-08 Half-naked girl time

Post by Don Alexander »

@FlashD81, I see what you did there... /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

If Marie's studying dance and acting, wouldn't she (or a full-fledged actor) work out better for heroine mocap than Sandra who I don't think has particular training in physical coordination? They could use Sandra's looks and Marie's moves, though I'm pretty sure Marie herself would object. Or maybe they're bringing in an expert for the martial arts anyway and Sandra will be fine for the more mundane moves. Still, IMO someone trained in physical expression will do better. Sandra was quite dramatic and demonstrative in the performance that brought her fame, though, and she has had some training and experience as a model, maybe that's be enough.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I know that Naughty Dog has their voice actors do all the mocap for their games. Actually I think they record the dialog along with the motion capture.

(might need to look at some of the bonus stuff for Uncharted again)

I'll say this though the in game performance during cut scenes is on par with most block buster movies (if not better) that I have seen. DMG might do something similar but I guess we just have to wait and see.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I'm pretty sure that Marie's doing the Mocap and Sandra's doing the Charecter Model.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

keep in mind that sandra's entire involvement with the project is a publicity stunt, so they might just dress her up in the mocap suit for some photos & have marie do the actual work.
Yet still, I live...

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

IF i were Alex i'd need to leave the classroom this instant.
And respond with a 'Pics or it did not happen'.

Let's just wait and see how obsessed Marie is during the shots to get closer to her star.

PS: As for the Mario Mushrooms: Picking those up could cost you live.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Crystafent82 wrote:IF i were Alex i'd need to leave the classroom this instant.
And respond with a 'Pics or it did not happen'.
That's the obvious response... Except that Alex kind of sees Marie platonically at the moment. So he's just been presented with the mental image of someone he sees like a sister, next to his sexual fantasy. Both naked.

That could do a young man a lot of damage.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Vaken

Post by Vaken »

I'm a bit confused here :-?
She studies dance and theatre. Does that mean that "school" is a dramatic arts school ? Or is she studying that on the side ? If it's drama school, Alex is also studying the same things (well, at least theatre).

Ok, Alex. Now, breathe.

EDIT:
FWIW, here are the pages of the "Ecole supérieure d'art dramatique" in Paris.
Last edited by Vaken on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I could see some kinds of college having facilities for those sorts of things and also for more conventionally academic subjects.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Maybe she studies for a "Licence Arts du Spectacle".
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Alex after his brain reboots: "NOOOOOOOOOO! Why not meeeeeeeeee??????"
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift

brasca

Post by brasca »

rpr wrote:Why not a nice three-some? (Alex, Marie & Sandra)

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Aren't Alex and Marie in high school? It's probably legal in France, but it's still a weird area to be getting into and on top of that they are fans.

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

No, no. This is a good thing! Alex is already attracted to Sandra. If he starts fantasizing about Sandra *and* Marie, then he's moving in the right direction. He just has to substitute himself for Sandra in that picture.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

I can't stop staring at Sandra's bra! Bras like that have never ever ever worked for me. I would imagine it would work even less for a woman with more boobage than me.

WHAT THE HELL I WANT TO WEAR CUTE BRAS LIKE THAT

*ahem*

Marie is so precious. She is my favorite character in this comic, I am soooo happy she's gonna be working with Sandra.

Her bra is pretty cute too. ;)