2014-02-21 Puerile nonsense

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

crimzontearz

Re: 2014-02-21 Puerile nonsense

Post by crimzontearz »

Puerile nonsense that routinely outsells your business Domenico

But it's ok, keep thinking you are THAT relevant.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Zoe is going to restore the balance with Domenico over this. He busted her on the "headstrong young model" thing. She's going to hit him over the head with professionalism and not f-ing with her reputation as a talent booker. The compromise of Domenico taking pics of her mocap session, will end up in a battle of wills, as the videographer needs certain things, but Domenico will want other things.
I wonder if Zoe will send Sandra to Montreal to get Domenico out of the way of her deal with DMG.

ETA: After a reread, I'm wondering if Tati's outburst is going to precipitate a discussion that lets Sandra sneak off.

ETAA: I've known several Tatianas, Tati is the preferred knickname.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

themacnut wrote:So much for Sandra's agreement with Dark Matter Games. And most likely, so much for Gary's employment prospects, since this will likely blowback on him.
Unlikely, since Zoe will likely talk to Domenico.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Yeah I would to agree that Zoe will talk to Domenico about the job Sandra has at Dark Matter Games. Either that or Sandra will sneak away while Tatiana is keeping Domenico distracted.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

FlashD81 wrote: BTW Tatiana's last line was freaking funny. :ymapplause:
"Uh, did I say that out loud?"
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Oh... NO! >_< Quick, somebody explain to this narcisstic twit about the great business opportunity he's about to throw away!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Geeno wrote:Zoe is going to restore the balance with Domenico over this. He busted her on the "headstrong young model" thing. She's going to hit him over the head with professionalism and not f-ing with her reputation as a talent booker. The compromise of Domenico taking pics of her mocap session, will end up in a battle of wills, as the videographer needs certain things, but Domenico will want other things.
I wonder if Zoe will send Sandra to Montreal to get Domenico out of the way of her deal with DMG.
The hilarious results will end up as DLC! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Quinlan1973

Post by Quinlan1973 »

C'mon Sandra! Find your inner diva and let him loose on Domenico. Make Tatiana jealous at how you can boss him around.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I just can't see that happening. Domenico has years more practise at being a raging egomaniac, is older than Sandra with an established paternal attitude, and has the home turf psychological advantage, this being his apartment.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

True, but he has shown hints of liking his models to be rebellious. I prefer the version involving Zoé pulling the professionalism card, but I don't rule that one out.

ETA: It can overlap.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.