2014-02-04 Should I be jealous?

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2014-02-04 Should I be jealous?

Post by Eisu »

Strip went up a couple of hours ago, I forgot to make a forum for it.

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... be_jealous

Kiggy

Re: 2014-02-04 Should I be jealous?

Post by Kiggy »

All I have to say is that your artwork is getting better & better. :-bd
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

"ATTENTION K-MART SHIPPERS!" :))

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

Waker

Post by Waker »

The ladies can't resist Gary when he gives them that look.
Well, now Sandra is gonna have to do some self-examination and try to figure out if she likes Gary as a friend or potentially as a lover. She's gotta admit that she had a lot of fun with him on their field-trip and then their drunken antics.

Spiketwo89

Post by Spiketwo89 »

Oh sandra, give in the nerd lust, its calling you

DrAngryEd

Post by DrAngryEd »

Yesh yesh yesh!!! One more lady on the bandwagon!! Gary, you dog!!
"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."

Captain Phantom F. Harlock I

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Seems Sandra did not yet get the memo that last comic's superhero Gary is passé!! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Waker wrote:The ladies can't resist Gary when he gives them that look.
Not from on top of that torso, though. But Pierre has nothing to worry about; all he has to do is have a teeny-tiny accident with a teeny-tiny fork, and that Gary will be hurtling round the room making embarrassing hissing noises as he deflates down to normal size.
Waker wrote:Well, now Sandra is gonna have to do some self-examination and try to figure out if she likes Gary as a friend or potentially as a lover. She's gotta admit that she had a lot of fun with him on their field-trip and then their drunken antics.
She's probably safer thinking of him as a friend, though. After all, he's about to head back to Montreal. And as Sonya could tell her, the magic Gary woman-attraction field is very effective, and the swirly is fun, but when you get to know him, you find that you've got ... Gary.

But who cares? This plotline is drawing to a close. The big question from this strip is far more important:

Burnt Croissants?

Who the heck asks for "burnt croissants"? Croissants are buttery flakes wrapped around soft buttery crumb. Burnt croissants would be flakes of horrible ash wrapped around dry ghastliness. Either this is a weird slang term, or Sandra is trying to save money on a bulk order and doing Gary no favours at all.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Friggin' Gary, picking up ladies left and right without even trying.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I don't believe we've seen Pierre with his shirt off. I don't think there will be much confusion for Sandra once she sees that.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Don Alexander wrote:Seems Sandra did not yet get the memo that last comic's superhero Gary is passé!! :))
:-bd

Resist the hamburger, Sandra ! Prefer the full, healthy diet !

Besides, the marivaudage between Sandra and Pierre as delicious as always.

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

This is hillarious

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bambikles wrote:Resist the hamburger, Sandra ! Prefer the full, healthy diet !
Canadian beef loaf or French patisserie? Neither is exactly high on vitamins, is it?
Bambikles wrote:Besides, the marivaudage between Sandra and Pierre as delicious as always.
Had to look that one up...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

So, here's my theory.

One time, right after the girls moved in, Gary was asleep or something and Zii found a dial in his hair labeled "Lady Attracting Pheromone". She discovered that his problem, in reality, was that it had been set to zero this whole time. She cranked it to max, carefully covered it back up, and went to bed.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling