2014-01-28 It ij the besht idea

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 2014-01-28 It ij the besht idea

Post by Don Alexander »

themacnut wrote:I'm predicting 50/50 odds for drunken sex in the next comic, or the two of them waking up more-or-less fully clothed in the ruins of Domenico's utterly trashed apartment with no memory of what happened.
Also, a tiger comes out of the bathroom.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

someone

Post by someone »

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Sometimes I wonder if Gary is eventually going to bang every girl in this strip one way or another.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Hogan wrote:The collective comic's two most lightweight drinkers ending up togeter, rapidly getting slushed and already talking about loosing clothes... this can only lead in one direction! Right? ... right?

... is that author giggling I can hear in the backgrond? :o
Is Sandra a lightweight? She seems to be more of a heavy drinker. She chugs the bottle.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Fluffy wrote:
Kradeiz wrote:I'd be more onboard with this if Sandra didn't still have a boyfriend.
Sandra doesn't have a boyfriend (Pierre doesn't count - as she pointed out that she doesn't know if he is one yet).
True, but I've never been big on the whole 'Start dating someone and then bang someone else, and then go on like nothing happened' idea. It may not exactly be cheating, but I know I would feel hurt if it was done to me. And Pierre does seem pretty interested in Sandra.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

YEEEESSSSSSSSsssss...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Kradeiz wrote:I've never been big on the whole 'Start dating someone and then bang someone else, and then go on like nothing happened' idea. It may not exactly be cheating, but I know I would feel hurt if it was done to me. And Pierre does seem pretty interested in Sandra.
Abso-freakin-lutely. And I think that Sandra is a nice enough person to get that. If anything does happen between her and Gary - or if she thinks it does - I think that she'll at least have the grace to worry about it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

I think we can all see where this is going.

Two words: "sex tape"

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Kradeiz wrote:
Fluffy wrote:
Kradeiz wrote:I'd be more onboard with this if Sandra didn't still have a boyfriend.
Sandra doesn't have a boyfriend (Pierre doesn't count - as she pointed out that she doesn't know if he is one yet).
True, but I've never been big on the whole 'Start dating someone and then bang someone else, and then go on like nothing happened' idea. It may not exactly be cheating, but I know I would feel hurt if it was done to me. And Pierre does seem pretty interested in Sandra.
As a friend, that we know of (guys can be considerate/caring and take girls out to dinner without it being about romantic intentions, you know?)
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I don't think Pierre would be hurt to find out Sandra had this fling - they don't seem past the initial interest stage, but it may color his opinion of her and prevent any relationship between them. Or not. A lot depends on what Pierre is like, and we know nearly nothing about him.
PIXIE MEL!!!

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

How would Pierre find out about this potential fling? I could see Sandra feel guilty about it the next day but she's not in a relationship with Pierre yet nor is she in one with Gary.

My worry is that this potential fling will somehow ruin Gary chance of getting that job back in Montreal.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Why would it ruin Gary's chances?

Quote removed. The DAMNed

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

crimzontearz wrote:SHIP IT....SHIP IT NOOOOOW
Hands off. Gary is meant for Eulice and none other than Eulice.
FIRRIB

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

HylianBelmont wrote:Sometimes I wonder if Gary is eventually going to bang every girl in this strip one way or another.
We're still waiting for the BONEULARITY!!!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image