2014-01-17 We should celebrate

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spiketwo89

Re: 2014-01-17 We should celebrate

Post by Spiketwo89 »

Me thinks that there will be lots of ship tease in the strips ahead, but before the two consummate it, a certain bespectacled dominatrix will arrive and ruin the moment, and perhaps she'll have to punish the two behaving like a pair of naughty, naughty teens..... At least thats how i see it

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

panzertank83 wrote:Assuming the Canadian legal system is anything like that of the US, as long as she stuck to that story, tha po-po wouldn't have been able to prove that she was driving, and the worst charge they would have been able to make stick would have been "public intoxication."
One imagines that witnesses, fingerprints, and unwise things said under the affluence of incohol could have messed up her chances of getting away with ... whatever the hell she had been doing before that, actually. However, Sandra is clearly protected by the luck that guards children and drunks - even against drunk driving and animal mistreatment charges.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yes, I think we can all smell the looming disaster in the air.

I think Gary and Sandra are about to drunk bang. However, knowing how Sandra gets when she drinks heavily, this will involve her going hog wild on Gary in a way that will scare the bejeezus out of him, since he doesn't have Matt's sense of kink. End result, when he wakes up next morning with Sandra draped across him, he'll be getting the heck out of there as fast as he can go, and will avoid Sandra from then on. Sandra will have little idea why of course, since she'll remember nothing she did, including how she totally trashed Domenico's place...
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I see a "folie a deux" coming right up.
;)

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Drunken swirly sex....bonus points if the assistant catches them while Sandra is having the orgasm of her life

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

LongshotLink wrote:Please tell me that's the beginning of Miss Officer and Mr Truffles we're seeing. If they are them, that last panel is immensely adorable.
I'm the guy who animated this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW0uiHWLKEg

So yeap, this is my other homage to this huge growing fandom ^o^

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Sandra drunk becomes wild sex. Gary drunk seems to allow for anything. Both drunk may just lead to WTF just happened when they're walked in by Zoe!

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'd just love to know when Sandra's love affair with the bottle began. I think back to that flashback of her days when Carmen Camelion was her hero and compare it with her prom night and I'm thinking of some instant transformation just like how Jacqui from Magic Chicks went from a straight A student to boy crazy after Chloe messed with her head. Who knows maybe a succubus was involved. Either that or some booze swilling demon.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Many curious teenagers experiment with drugs and alcohol during their junior high-high school years (part of what puts the "high" in "high school", didn't ya know?), usually very much against their parents' wishes and behind their backs. Sandra could have started knocking 'em back early as 13-14. More likely 15-16 though.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

So Gary gets the job and tonight he gets the girl? ME gusta! :p

Seriously though, Gary needs to be carful here. Sandra is his ticket back home and I think he is starting to see some value in their friendship.

I think we are looking at potential "Chaos and doom!" if that flashback panel is anything to go by.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:I'd just love to know when Sandra's love affair with the bottle began. I think back to that flashback of her days when Carmen Camelion was her hero and compare it with her prom night and I'm thinking of some instant transformation just like how Jacqui from Magic Chicks went from a straight A student to boy crazy after Chloe messed with her head. Who knows maybe a succubus was involved. Either that or some booze swilling demon.
It's not very much of a stretch to see the very young Sandra of that earlier flashback as someone who'd experiment with the booze a few years later. She was wildly enthusiastic about intense experiences and fascinated by things that took her a step away from mundane reality. Think of video games as alcohol for pre-teens.

And remember, Sandra isn't actually an alcoholic. She can stay off the booze for weeks or months when necessary. She just binges with excess enthusiasm when the urge and the opportunity present. It's not wise, but it's all about the energy - perhaps the same energy that Domenico sees in her. She probably plays video games the way she drinks - all night long.
themacnut wrote:Yes, I think we can all smell the looming disaster in the air.
Smell it? The last panel might as well be a plain text box saying "Stuff will go bad". It's not trying to be cryptic.
I think Gary and Sandra are about to drunk bang.
Maybe. However, Sandra tends to overdo the binges, and Gary is unaccustomed to booze. Essentially, the future beyond the first couple of drinks is totally unpredictably random.

And this comic is less explicit than Ma3, so we may never actually be 100% sure what did happen.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Spidrift wrote:
brasca wrote:I'd just love to know when Sandra's love affair with the bottle began. I think back to that flashback of her days when Carmen Camelion was her hero and compare it with her prom night and I'm thinking of some instant transformation just like how Jacqui from Magic Chicks went from a straight A student to boy crazy after Chloe messed with her head. Who knows maybe a succubus was involved. Either that or some booze swilling demon.
It's not very much of a stretch to see the very young Sandra of that earlier flashback as someone who'd experiment with the booze a few years later. She was wildly enthusiastic about intense experiences and fascinated by things that took her a step away from mundane reality. Think of video games as alcohol for pre-teens.

And remember, Sandra isn't actually an alcoholic. She can stay off the booze for weeks or months when necessary. She just binges with excess enthusiasm when the urge and the opportunity present. It's not wise, but it's all about the energy - perhaps the same energy that Domenico sees in her. She probably plays video games the way she drinks - all night long.
all night long
Yet still, I live...

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

So, I'm just waiting for the panel that has Sandra, with her head in the closet, going "Oooooooh, a badminton racquet!" and Gary with an armful of clothing trying desperately to sneak out the door....

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

you know gary, it might not be too late. i'm sure senna'd be willing to take you back without too much groveling. and the makeup sex will probably hurt your butt a lot less than whatever sandra comes up with once she's drunk.
Yet still, I live...

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

But Gary has no idea what he's in for with piss-drunk Sandra. Only we the audience and Matt knows, and we can't warn him and Gary's not in touch with Matt at the moment.

So poor Gary has NO idea what's coming... :ymdevil: