Re: 2014-01-03 Capture your face

Post by Zorlond »

Here ya go. (warning, robotic violence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrk0mcUy4RQ

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Fluffy wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Is it me, or does Sandra come across as a little bit of a wimp sometimes? Zoe's crash course in not letting nerves get in the way of doing the job in hand doesn't seem to be working.
I'd kinda be freaked out too if someone suddenly looked at me like that and screamed about wanting my face.

I'm as clueless as Sandra is here. Exactly what is the reference to? (never seen those movies).
To be fair to Spidrift, his "wimp" comment was directed at the previous strip (that this thread is linked to) where Sandra got scared just from looking at the camera set up

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

brasca wrote:I could understand Sandra's reaction if they wanted her to wear a skin tight leotard covered in balls, but this is fairly easy.
Actually, note that even that is mostly a matter of confidence and having, well, the sort of figure that a professional model should have. I remember Ray Winstone said something about being dressed in a MoCap suit for Beowulf - it wasn't at all flattering, but then he had to act opposite Angelina Jolie dressed in a skin-tight leotard...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Eisu wrote:
Fluffy wrote:
Spidrift wrote:Is it me, or does Sandra come across as a little bit of a wimp sometimes? Zoe's crash course in not letting nerves get in the way of doing the job in hand doesn't seem to be working.
I'd kinda be freaked out too if someone suddenly looked at me like that and screamed about wanting my face.

I'm as clueless as Sandra is here. Exactly what is the reference to? (never seen those movies).
To be fair to Spidrift, his "wimp" comment was directed at the previous strip (that this thread is linked to) where Sandra got scared just from looking at the camera set up
I got to not post replies in the middle of the night - I could have sworn I was leaving a reply in the most recent thread (where she was freaking out over some guy demanding she give him her face).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.