2013-12-31 This is about dignity

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2013-12-31 This is about dignity

Post by Eisu »

New Year's countdown with Sandra, y'all!!

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... ut_dignity

FrostDancer81

Re: 2013-12-31 This is about dignity

Post by FrostDancer81 »

One: Shut up Gary. :))

Two: Sensible logic there and the character looks better with that top while adding in just enough fanservice to matter. :D
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come fourth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation! - Jade Curtiss(Tales of the Abyss)

Indestructible—determination that is incorruptible,from the other side, a terror to behold, annihilation will be unavoidable. Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war! - Indestructible by Disturbed.

Gargravarr

Post by Gargravarr »

That does look a lot better. Fanservice-y but not slutty and/or completely impractical.
"Additional: Our biggest enemy is going space-crazy through loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Was about to say I actually like Gary's design better but these two nutbars beat me to it. :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

=)) Oh man I love it. The new design and the "reason" behind it as well.

Oh and Gary needs to know when to keep his mouth shut. :)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

brasca

Post by brasca »

Tops are one thing, but what about the boots? Looking at the previous images Sandra isn't wearing any stiletto heeled boots like a lot comic book heroines do so at least Tristan respects action heroes with practical footwear.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

The fact that he thought nipple tape was a good idea to begin with makes me hate him even more

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Wow! Gary is as good of an artist as Eisu is! Magnificent!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Naaaa, they should hire Eisu. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

That's pretty much what they did to Lara Croft. She originally had a ridiculously sized chest when she first came out. But in the latest edition of the game, her body proportions are much better balanced for the type of work she does.

It's just too bad about the different gruesome ways she dies in the game. Yuck! :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Does not hold a candle to Dead Space's deaths but yeah...kinda unnecessary

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

And Sandra learns that Gary is like the monster in a horror movie, which starts with a couple of jerky characters before chowing down on more sympathetic cast members; just because his total social incompetence stung Senna, doesn't mean he's safe to be around.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

How many times has Gary put his foot in his mouth now? I lost count. :))

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

crimzontearz wrote:Does not hold a candle to Dead Space's deaths but yeah...kinda unnecessary

I'm thinking Tristan's game (and Sandra's reaction at the con) is our lovely team's jab at the new Tomb Raider. (And similar remakes)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

Hey, not fearing torn nipples every time you take off a costume is totally about dignity in my book. Plus, unsecured breasts during physical activity are inconvenient to painful for a well-endowed lady and could be hazardous in combat. That new top looks like it could be a decent sports bra, so it's functional while still leaving plenty of eye candy. In fact the basic outfit minus the accessories is more or less standard gear for women boxers and MMA fighters if more form-fitting at the bottom. Ooh, camel toe