2013-12-17 Certain headstrong model

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Geeno

Re: 2013-12-17 Certain headstrong model

Post by Geeno »

Domenico's busting Zoe with her own past. That's what the blushing said to me; "BUSTED!". Once upon a time, Zoe was a Domenico project (or the equivalent if it wasn't actually Domenico back then), and now he's saying, "Ya know, you were a pain in the ass at the beginning, but you ended up being worth it", adding an aspect of "worthy of his affection" at the same time (hey, egos are big around here).
He's cast Sandra as Zoe's mini-me, and because Zoe, herself, recognizes it - now that it's been pointed out to her - she now feels some responsibility for Sandra and her "nurturing" in the business. That's why she says "I hate you". She was blissfully unconcerned about the freckled one until Domenico put it that way. He made her care against her better judgment.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Hahah, stopped her in the tracks! and such a cute blush!
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche

lokisdottir

Post by lokisdottir »

Geeno wrote:Domenico's busting Zoe with her own past. That's what the blushing said to me; "BUSTED!". . . . He made her care against her better judgment.
I think that's it, too. Great analysis. :-bd

Really enjoying this comic so far, I like it better than Menage a 3 actually. Excellent art and excellent writing.