Post by 'J' »

NO! BAD SHIPPERS! LAY DOWN.

don't make me get the spray bottle
Yet still, I live...

zaprzapb

Re: 2013-11-19 Powered by magic

Post by zaprzapb »

And cue pages and pages of shipping and ship-to-ship combat. 8-|

Edit: maybe this is when Senna goes out and tries to poach Pierre.
Last edited by zaprzapb on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bit of a duplicate with today's Ma3 strip, really. And the irony about Senna's response, and that of any similarly provoked shippers, is that this is really quite an innocent moment. But mysteriously enough, some sex comedy readers lack any sense of innocence.

(Whereas I suffer from a tragic excess of innocence. It took me several minutes to realise what the "it" would be that Senna would assume Sandra was talking about...)

Hey, time to Photoshop up another comparison!

Actually, the two artists' versions of the characters almost seem to be undergoing convergent evolution. However, once again, Eisu's characters have apparently been told firmly to keep their backs straight. I find that I prefer Eisu's version of Senna's goggle-eyed rage; Giz's literal bulging-eye effect is too weird for me.
Compare20131119.png
Compare20131119.png (108.28 KiB) Viewed 7238 times
Double post merged. The DAMNed
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Dawwwww, they're so cute together. It's not going to last, but I wouldn't mind them going on one date at least, with Senna shadowing them of course. Also, magic? Really? I know Sandra hasn't really kept up with video games, but come on. #-o

Krendall

Post by Krendall »

I just want to say that Sandra looks adorable in panels 2 and 4.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

You know what else uses double-A batteries?

Hint: it also vibrates! :p

Sceptic

Post by Sceptic »

I actually want Gary to involve in a steady reletionship and Sandra is the perfect candidate for it. I'll keep hoping ;;)

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

^This (no matter how many folks poo poo on the idea for ridiculous reasons).

Can these two get any cuter together? (what makes it all the more endearing is that they have no idea they're doing it) :x
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

'J' wrote:NO! BAD SHIPPERS! LAY DOWN.

don't make me get the spray bottle
I don't think a spray bottle is going to do it here J. You're going to need a fire hose. Or maybe a water cannon.

Also, imminent Senna detonation in 5...4...3..
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

maybe it's time to invest in some shock collars?
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

Mr. Bee wrote:Dawwwww, they're so cute together. It's not going to last, but I wouldn't mind them going on one date at least, with Senna shadowing them of course. Also, magic? Really? I know Sandra hasn't really kept up with video games, but come on. #-o
She sounds as bad as me. The last time I tried a video game with a remote controller was the old Nintendo NES. It was too flawed to work, but a lot has happened in 20 years.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I'm completely ignoring the ship bait, as I know Sandra and Pierre will continue on the strip long after Senna and Gary are gone, and Gary and Senna will have some more sexy romps before Gary becomes Gary again back in Montreal. It means nothing to me.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

You know, I actually really enjoy the way Eisu draws hands. Just, you know, casual commentary. They're very expressive.
Like honey and clover.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Raamyah wrote:I'm completely ignoring the ship bait, as I know Sandra and Pierre will continue on the strip long after Senna and Gary are gone, and Gary and Senna will have some more sexy romps before Gary becomes Gary again back in Montreal.
I'm sure that you're right about Sandra and Pierre. I'm less sure about the thing with Gary and Senna, given that if they do end up in bed together again, the plot will have to deal with the sticky issue of what Senna intends to do to Gary vs. what Gary feels about the idea. And that could involve work, and worse, characters talking to each other.

I have a sneaking feeling that we're being set up for "Senna rushes off to Tokyo, Gary makes his way back to Montreal slightly slower". So Gary's butt would survive, and Senna could bounce back into his life at some later point or points to threaten it again.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.