2013-11-12 Accidental Unprofessional

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: 2013-11-12 Accidental Unprofessional

Post by Raamyah »

Spidrift wrote:(Frankly, this is attack of basic sanity makes me wonder if she's too sensible for the Ma3 universe.) So seeing her continuing to hang out with Alex should be no surprise at all to anyone.
:)) :)) Okay, you got me there. :)) :))
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Spidrift

Re: 2013-11-12 Accidental Unprofessional

Post by Spidrift »

Odd Man Out wrote:Liking the Alex and Marie reactions but really enjoying how Senna looks in this strip. When she first showed up in SotR I couldn't help thinking she looked painfully thin and angular but those problems appear to be well and truly gone.
Art evolution.

Actually, I'm not very familiar with all of Eisu's earlier work, but I think we can see him definitely growing across the run of this comic so far.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.