Post by Shishoka »

YAY! We meet the stars of the next comic. :D

I for one am eager. She's cute.

FlashD81

Re: 2013-10-29 Your bedroom floor

Post by FlashD81 »

Zippy wrote:Image
/delurk
I've been following for this strip and the others for some time (came in on #672 on MA3). I never really felt the need to post, hence the lurking, until today. I laughed so hard when I saw this post, probably too hard.

As far as the strip goes. I have been Alex more times than I can count. She will have to be direct if she wants to turn the friendship into something more. When I mean direct I mean pin him to a wall and kiss him because all else will fail.

/lurk
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

brasca

Post by brasca »

Kiggy wrote:Oh Gawd, not another clueless dork.... L-) #-o
Normally I wouldn't be so quick to judge, but I think these kids are French and if that's the case then he is exceptionally clueless.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

No. They're speaking English - no pointy brackets - and we have Word of God that this is deliberate.

(Anyway, what's with the assumption that all French kids are sexually sophisticated and cool? Fond as I am of France, I don't always take the French at their own estimation.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Spidrift wrote:(Anyway, what's with the assumption that all French kids are sexually sophisticated and cool? Fond as I am of France, I don't always take the French at their own estimation.)
Lol. If you can read French, you should read Riad Sattouf's "La vie secrète des jeunes" (The Secret Life of Youngsters) ;))
Sophisticated and cool, my ass! :))

boredsilly

Post by boredsilly »

Failure here. I didn't realize Alex was a dude. I was thinking he was a somewhat flat chested girl... which was dumb, they don't exist in this comic.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...wait, really?

...why?

I mean, granted, he's not built like Matt, but everything about him screams "male"...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:
Kiggy wrote:Oh Gawd, not another clueless dork.... L-) #-o
Normally I wouldn't be so quick to judge, but I think these kids are French and if that's the case then he is exceptionally clueless.
Just because he isn't interested, doesn't mean he's clueless. To him, she's just a friend.