2013-10-25 THUD

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2013-10-25 THUD

Post by Eisu »

New strip up, sorry for the extreme lateness, enjoy yo!

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips-sotr/thud

Ten

Re: 2013-10-25 THUD

Post by Ten »

Introduction of a new cockblocking character in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
I banged your mom.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sorry, i'm not entirely clear what's happening in the later panels here... If it's just "fighting over use of the PC brings these two crazy kids to their first (accidental) clinch", then umm, good for them, I guess. Cute.

Anyhow, it looks like they become the guest leads in Ma3 while Sandra is a guest in Ma3.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Quick, Marie!! Knee the Adulterer-Rapist in the Balls!!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, it's something to tell the kids. "How did mummy and daddy get together?" "Well, we were promoting Auntie Sandra's career, and we'd just been discussing a lady's boob job, when we got into a fight over our computer, and we fell over, and daddy landed on top..."
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

FrostDancer81

Post by FrostDancer81 »

Well this is interesting to see. Let's see if these two go beyond just an embarrassing moment and decide that they wanna do the horizontal tango. *Secretly hopes that they do just for kicks* :D
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come fourth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation! - Jade Curtiss(Tales of the Abyss)

Indestructible—determination that is incorruptible,from the other side, a terror to behold, annihilation will be unavoidable. Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war! - Indestructible by Disturbed.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Weirdly, I think many people actually thought they were, you know, doing stuff already anyway...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Marie: Adulterer! Er, I mean...Rapist! Um...wait...I mean...Pervert! Yes that's the one! PERVERT!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Weirdly, I think many people actually thought they were, you know, doing stuff already anyway...
Yeah. I mean, it's nice for them if this is the start of some hot snuggles that they hadn't managed before, but a pair of similarly good-looking kids who hang out together (in a bedroom), and clearly like each other and agree on stuff - no one would have been stunned if they were already bumping uglies, would they?

I suppose that it could be funny if they go offline for a hour or so as a result of this, and the next thing we see is Sandra checking her Google Metrics and discovering that the rate of growth of her popularity has mysteriously plummeted.
---------
Spidrift

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

"This will only take a minute!"
"So will this!"

... later ...

"That.... took more than a minute."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Good for Alex. :-bd

With Gary, it would have taken less than a minute. =))
ImageImage

KiTA

Post by KiTA »

I feel stupid and awkward asking this, but it's only getting worse: Am I supposed to recognize these two? I know they were the bloggers in the audience back in "sooo meta", but are they cameos from another webcomic or something?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Afaik no, you have correctly recognized their origin.

Anyway, will Alex now do the nerf ball test, and exclaim it's Virtual Boy Real? :))

And, by the way, nice midriff.
ImageImage

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

KiTA wrote:I feel stupid and awkward asking this, but it's only getting worse: Am I supposed to recognize these two? I know they were the bloggers in the audience back in "sooo meta", but are they cameos from another webcomic or something?
I suspect they'll have their own Pixie Trix comic soon enough. They seem to spin off one every year.

StEligius

Post by StEligius »

There for a second I thought that was her hand on the side of his head and i was like all *swoon*. Just love it when my lady friend has her fingers running through my hair.

- Eloi