2013-10-15 My fans follow me wherever

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

2013-10-15 My fans follow me wherever

Post by Raamyah »

New Strip: http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... e_wherever.

Senna will not be present in the next SOTR update, because she is going to explode with jealousy in the Ma3 update.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Fluffy

Re: 2013-10-15 My fans follow me wherever

Post by Fluffy »

And Senna's massive ego takes yet another hearty blow! :ymdevil:

And more endearing interactions between Gary and Sandra. :-bd
Last edited by Fluffy on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Just like in the video game store more nerds are recognizing Sandra as Carmen Chamelia from the video game convention.

Senna in that last panel.:)) I wonder how she's going to react when she discovers that Tatiana wants Gary now?

Edit: And its looking more and more likely that Sandra will be Gary's third option during this story arc. :|

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

And now Senna has a record scratch moment. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

harvey-rrit
Location: Glorious People's Republic of California (a division of Lucasfilm Limited)

Post by harvey-rrit »

Azrael wrote:And now Senna has a record scratch moment. :))
=))

OH, how well said!

(And here I'd been trying to decide between "That's Jenga" and "Skidoosh".)
What occurreth in Gomorrah, stayeth in Gomorrah.

http://harvey-rrit.livejournal.com/

SOUL SURVIVORhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JBMDKCI

GODSPAWNhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2PY540

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Senna's reaction was so violent, they couldn't post it as a proper Ma3 update. Enjoy the pin-up while Giz and Co. clean up the Ma3 set.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

We now know why Senna has been set up so much more unambiguously evil than most Ma3/SotR characters; to save work. The writers can do "Senna gets humiliated" strips on repeat indefinitely, and they don't reckon anyone much will complain.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

If you hear a whizzline sound, then its just the air from Senna's rapidly deflating ego... :ymdevil:

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Gzkxs! again.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Hogan wrote:If you hear a whizzline sound, then its just the air from Senna's rapidly deflating ego...
Given that this, by my count, something like the ninth time it's been puctured, Senna's ego must be more punctures than fabric by now.
(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

UGH candy candy

Dreaded girly cartoon filler that took valuable air time from more worthy cartoons like Mazinger

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Spidrift wrote:
Hogan wrote:If you hear a whizzline sound, then its just the air from Senna's rapidly deflating ego...
Given that this, by my count, something like the ninth time it's been puctured, Senna's ego must be more punctures than fabric by now.
(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-healing_material

Someone with Senna-level Autodelusion should have no trouble with ego...

Darkdrifter

Post by Darkdrifter »

Raamyah wrote:Senna's reaction was so violent, they couldn't post it as a proper Ma3 update. Enjoy the pin-up while Giz and Co. clean up the Ma3 set.
Exactly! While you cant see it easily, behind Zii and her guitar, there's enough gore to make Freddie Krueger feel faint at heart.
I mean really! Canadian Thanksgiving is the best excuse they can come up with??? Come on! Who in their right mind has Thanksgiving in OCTOBER?!?
(JK! Happy Holidays Giz and everyone!)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

I'm inclined to think that we are seeing what will bring Senna to the point where she'll be posing with Sandra.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Zippy wrote:Someone with Senna-level Autodelusion should have no trouble with ego...
Oh, she'll be fine. Advantages of delusional psychosis; she can just construct a new reality the way she likes it, if necessary.

Mind you, this does make those people who gloat over Senna's problems look a bit foolish. None of these things will really matter to her or influence her, so none of it means very much.

And I think I'm seeing a recurrent problem with these comics; when Giz and Dave see a joke or a plot twist they like, they can't just use it once and let it go. They have to work it to death. We saw it with the Yuki nonsense a while back, and now this. Oh dear; that way, Garfield lies...
---------
Spidrift