2013-09-17 Little freckle-faced fool

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2013-09-17 Little freckle-faced fool

Post by Spidrift »

I'm just puzzled why anybody would think that this was going to be anything exceptional. Hey, maybe it'll be very funny or weird or unexpected, but to me this feels like someone saying "I want to see Gary walking down the road". I'm just honestly puzzled.

(Oh, and those images should work better now, by the way.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Yeah, maybe to you, but to someone else maybe it's just something they really wanna see, that's all. Maybe they're not expecting something unexpected or exceptional. Maybe some people just like seeing Gary geeking out max-plus mode or something, so I'm just saying when you question it (and the way you worded it) just felt kinda condescending, yanno? I say let the guy want what he wants, don't question it. It's not like it's hurting anybody.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Wow, both Tatiana and Senna are so awful, I hope Gary and Sandra escape fast, and the two harpies can have at each other.
:-?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Sign me on for wanting to see Gary's reaction too. Come on, geekgasms are fun!! :D

Also, we don't get to see Gary being superhappy, and relaxed and comfortable, that often. :) Toss him a bone!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

He had one with Senna in the plane.
If they had been a bit more sober Gary would have gotten another bone(r) in the hotel room.
Any more luck for him and the karmic balance of the universe will collapse.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.