2013-09-17 Little freckle-faced fool

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2013-09-17 Little freckle-faced fool

Post by Spidrift »

Heh - I'm guessing that's where it'll go, but I'm not in the hard predictions business. Tatiana has clearly narked Senna a tad there, we know that Senna and Sandra are on better terms later than they are right now - it fits. But we'll see on Thursday.

The funny thing is that Senna looks set to go ballistic at being called "strange people", which is... Well, a bit ironic. Though I think it'd be the pointing finger that'd count as Tatiana's real mistake.

Looking forward to Thursday for Giz's version of that last frame, I must admit. Not that there's anything wrong with Eisu's, but we should get Giz's first close-up depictions of Tatiana and of a really angry Senna.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gargravarr

Post by Gargravarr »

Haven't we already done the "Tatiana being angry at Sandra's unprofessionalism" thing? Or did Sandra leave for the game shop before Tatiana actually saw the video for herself and this is just a fresh wave of anger?
"Additional: Our biggest enemy is going space-crazy through loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

Tatiana was furious about the high number of visitors to her site. By looking through the analyzed data she found the video and watched it while Sandra was at the stores (Games and patisserie). And now that Sandra is back Tatiana shouts her mouth off. Consindering that even Zoé even backed down as soon as she saw the increased demand for Sandra as the new model for Carmen Tatiana will back down as well. She may grumble a bit more and maybe a bit louder, but she cannot do more except helping Sandra to become a better model.
Otherwise Dominique could get pissed.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Crystafent82 wrote:Consindering that even Zoé even backed down as soon as she saw the increased demand for Sandra as the new model for Carmen Tatiana will back down as well.
The difference is that Zoe is taking this job seriously. She doesn't like Sandra's unprofessionalism, but business is business - and if Sandra is a success in the end, that reflects well on herself as Sandra's teacher. Tatiana, on the other hand, hates Sandra, insanely, for attracting Domenico's interest when Tatiana goes ignored. If she can use this as an excuse to get rid of Sandra, then Sandra will have a problem.

However, Zoe and a million Web page hits may now make that difficult.
Crystafent82 wrote:Otherwise Dominique could get pissed.
Congratulations, you've changed Domenico's sex.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, who knows what whims he... I'm sorry, SHE followed while traveling? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Last edited by Spidrift on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------
Spidrift

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

Meh, i have a lousy name memory. Whait, does this make me a doctor now? :D
I changed his sex after all.

@Spidrift: whats female PUBLIC hair? :-=

Since Domenico has most likely had several such strokes of random genius Tatiana should be accustomed to his quirks. Sandra may be the newest and maybe biggest of them, but not the first. She WILL growl, bitch, hiss and spit, and kick Sandra out given the chance, but she will not kick her out on a whim. She will try what she did before, throw her into cold water, give her seemingly impossible jobs, but as long as Sandra does not screw up she can't and won't fire her.
Had Sandra not made such a big positive impact with her video but instead drawn the wrath of the gaming company CEO ... bonjour Sandra la sans-sabri.
(Excuse my french, it's been a few years)

zenaku

Post by zenaku »

I agree that Sandra's actions at the con wasn't very professional. However, they will still help her career. Her actions show that she has passion for what she cares for.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

There is no "public hair" line. There never was a "public hair" line. And Eurasia is at war with Oceania.
---------
Spidrift

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

And the food rations have been increased because our farms have been more productive than ever. So says the Ministry of Truth.
Can i call you George, Spidrift? :D

brasca

Post by brasca »

sukebe senpai wrote:Senna doesn't look like she appreciates Tatiana's 'tude at all...
So much for an alliance of these two. Senna may be resentful of Sandra, but her ego tends to fixate on the latest slight and not being instantly recognized from a lowly personal assistant is a the current insult while being overshadowed by a lowly assistant is now a past insult to be avenged later.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Crystafent82 wrote:Can i call you George, Spidrift?
Can I call you Winston?
brasca wrote:So much for an alliance of these two.
And it could so easily have gone the other way... Still could, in principle. But Tatiana is too angry. Anger is so wasteful.

Still, Rule 29: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.
---------
Spidrift

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

I want to see Gary's reaction to Sandra's video.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Forgive me, but why?

We all know approximately what it'll be. Wowgosh, geekgeekgeek, goshwow. We've seen that from Gary already. What'll we get that's new or unpredictable?
---------
Spidrift

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Uhhh... dude... why are you questioning him why he wants to see Gary's reaction? Shouldn't it be his prerogative if he wants to see it or not? He didn't say that the authors MUST show Gary's reaction, he just said he wants to see it. So you don't think it's relevant or you want to see it, that's cool, but if a person wants to see it, it shouldn't be a question why dude... heck, it shouldn't be a question at all.