10-09-13 How is that good news

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Fluffy

Re: 10-09-13 How is that good news

Post by Fluffy »

If not Domenico, then Sandra's current beau, Pierre? (I could see Senna doing something spiteful like that; especially if she was convinced Sandra was trying to steal Gary from her).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

That's a possibility as well but that's only if Senna finds out about Pierre and I don't see that happening.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Pierre knows where Sandra lives; it wouldn't be a surprise if he ran into Senna at some point (especially if Gary will be helping Sandra get re-acquainted with gaming consoles (or, if the concept artist speculation comes to fruition and Sandra models for Gary) at Domenico's and Senna no doubt insisting she be there to supervise).

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Well Fluffy after looking at the newest Ma3 strip I owe you an internet because you called it.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Not quite where I expected them to meet - but huzzah for calling the meeting! (and the immediate attempt at stealing Pierre away from Sandra).

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yep. Totally in character for Senna, of course, but called correctly.

Though I doubt that Senna has got around to any spite in this yet. It's just ... Senna. Good-looking guy in field of view, therefore targeting system activated. It'll be interesting to see how Pierre responds, but I doubt that he'll exactly be easy prey. He's been shown as shrewd, he's a good-looking guy working retail in a trendy bit of Paris so I'm sure that he's used to attractive women flirting at him, and he seems to like and respect Sandra. But we'll see. Call it a test.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.