2013-08-30 They stopped making those

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Re: 2013-08-30 They stopped making those

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Yeah, that'd probably be the normal reaction to that name.
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Bobluvsandra

Post by Bobluvsandra »

A DS is good enough. But I'd be happy to play with Sandra if she needs a refresher : )

Clayvman

Post by Clayvman »

All name jokes aside I still stand by the fact that once the Wii U gets games though it's taking longer then it should...it'll pick up...same thing was said about the 3DS's start and now it's sold more then the PS3 in its entire life cycle. Now with the PS4 and Xbox One coming out people will...criticize but as long as Nintendo can make some quality games it'll sell...cause the main advantage Nintendo has is it's exclusives and really...Nintendo's Exclusives do sell it's console.

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Over in MA3, Gary is now apparently standing right outside this store's front window, looking in. This should be interesting. "Menage a 3" and "Sandra on the Rocks" are about to sync up and start showing the same events at the same time. (Maybe one from Gary's perspective and one from Sandra's? Drawn by two different artists, each in their own style?) Sandra has of course been drawn by Giz in MA3, but Gary has never been drawn by Eisu in SOTR. Looks like it'll probably happen on Tuesday.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

I have drawn Gary before: http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/i_ne ... el_-_guest

It was 4 years ago, but still, I have drawn him ^o^ (though not on SOTR, since Gary have yet to appear here)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[rabid fan]
Eisu just confirmed Gary will show up in SOTR!!!
[/rabid fan]
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot

Post by Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot »

Eisu wrote:I have drawn Gary before: http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/i_ne ... el_-_guest

It was 4 years ago, but still, I have drawn him ^o^ (though not on SOTR, since Gary have yet to appear here)
:-bd

I stand corrected (forgot about that one; it has been a while)...and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next!

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Coming next from Nintendo, the What! :D

"What's the system called?"
"Yes."
"It's called the Yes?"
"No, What."
"Huh?"
"Maybe you'd prefer a Sony Who..."

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

No, it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekLO8BwxwE. Pretty old but still good.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

And if we wanna go further back to the original peeps who made the bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot wrote:Over in MA3, Gary is now apparently standing right outside this store's front window, looking in. This should be interesting. "Menage a 3" and "Sandra on the Rocks" are about to sync up and start showing the same events at the same time. (Maybe one from Gary's perspective and one from Sandra's? Drawn by two different artists, each in their own style?) Sandra has of course been drawn by Giz in MA3, but Gary has never been drawn by Eisu in SOTR. Looks like it'll probably happen on Tuesday.
Sandra does desperately need Gary's expertise right now. And Sandra really is amazingly old to be starting a modelling career.