2013-08-27 One Nintendo please

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: 2013-08-27 One Nintendo please

Post by 'J' »

speak for yourself dude. personally i love me some pad thai or ramen for breakfast. though for my money, some curry & white rice is just about perfect.
Yet still, I live...

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I can't eat this stuff when I wake up. I need glucides in breakfast : jam, chocolate, fruit juice. =p~

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hey, English Breakfast is not so bad. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Not just English; "Full English". Including tinned baked beans that ought to be banned, sausages that would send any self-respecting German fleeing in horror, and as much fat as a comics convention.

Though it's probably still preferable to the congee I tried in Hong Kong.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Random Passer By

Post by Random Passer By »

Instead of trying to catch up with the last ten years or so of gaming on the fly she should try and take advantage of her her status of an old school gamer getting back into games. Start a blog on her website and admit her ignorance straight up, then with the help of some casual acquaintances who are dedicated gamers (such as Marie and Gary) she can talk about getting back into gaming from a girl's perspective. She can explore gaming suggestions from her fan base and with each game/genre she tries out she could have a fan-servicey cosplay photoshoot.
With the big head-start she's been given she should be able to keep the interest in her name strong, leading to new opportunities for her modeling future.

Well, if she were a real person she could but as she's subject to the rules of comic strip lore she likely has a much more random future set before her.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, Marie, would you marry Gary? :YMDAYDREAM:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Spidrift wrote:Not just English; "Full English". Including tinned baked beans that ought to be banned, sausages that would send any self-respecting German fleeing in horror, and as much fat as a comics convention.

Though it's probably still preferable to the congee I tried in Hong Kong.
ugh. i swear that the 'english breakfast' and the 'american breakfast' are always the grossest looking options on the menu. and why the hell would anyone fly halfway around the world, then eat something they could get at dennys?
Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

May I offer you a Continental Breakfast? :D
ImageImage

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Don Alexander wrote:Oh, Marie, would you marry Gary? :YMDAYDREAM:
If the creators do a part two of Gary's potential wives maybe she'll be one of them.

Chantaru

Post by Chantaru »

Typical Montreal breakfast would be cereals and milk, or eggs bacon and toasts, peanut butter/jelly toasts, yogurt and fruits or something like that. Pancakes/french toasts/benedictine if you want to be fancy. Ego waffles or Pop tarts if you eat junk food. But I know ppl who eat cold pizza for breakfast so ramen can work as well.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Don Alexander wrote:May I offer you a Continental Breakfast? :D
Continental breakfast is pretty well "ordinary breakfast" for me and most of my fellow countrymen. :p

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

All this talk about breakfast is making me hungry.

gir633

Post by gir633 »

There a Wii/oui gag in this somewhere.