Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Odd Man Out

Re: 2013-08-06 She looks great with freckles

Post by Odd Man Out »

Falaris wrote:Actually, they were.
Remember: http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... h_anything

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Tatiana may want to wreck her, but Zoe seems to be handling the day to day details and has been utterly professional about it. Maybe the diet control has been harsh but she's clearly not being starved, the hours are rough but Tatiana seems to work the same, and we haven't seen reference to actual harassment beyond the butt pinching she was warned came with being a booth babe.

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

What I'm wondering about is if the game going to be a current-gen game meaning for the PS3 and 360 or is it a next-gen game for the PS4 and Xbox One. Comedy option would be is that its a Wii U exclusive. :))

empath

Post by empath »

Spidrift wrote:Prediction; first, someone will want concept art.
...and Gary's getting closer and closer...

Time for me to catch up on the discussion that I followed (but never had the time to sign up and join in on):

Chamelia sounds like JUST THE THING that a budding comic artist who happens to be in town and the friend of someone suddenly involved in the project would be helpful for, art-wise. The whole 'throwing out tired old gimmicks' and the subsequent about-face implies the existing staff is NOT going to be prepared for the change in workload (or maybe not even staffed properly for it).

On the plus side, Tristan seems - although he's someone ELSE whose "moods change quickly too, don't they?" - to be the sort that can roll with the punches well, and adapt to sudden changes and unexpected setbacks; maybe not the perfect Project Lead but a decent one.

Oh, and when the whole 'costume/power-switching' thing was introduced, I immediately thought "It's a female Mega Man! Cool!" The alliterative name contributed to that supposition. (guessing about Sandra's age, CC was probably on the SNES or that then-new-fangled 'Playstation' when she got hooked on the game franchise) On the plus side, the costume-changing sounds a little less 'vampiric-creepy' than MM taking powers from his defeated opponents. (not exactly thoughts you wanna have when you're a teen busy with an NES-controller trying not to die. ;) )

But yeah, things are steaming along steadily towards a conjunction and crossover...and they're seeming unsettlingly smooth; I kinda dread the incipient complications... :-s

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Complications; Gary being a geek, Sandra being a flake, Senna being an egomaniac, Tristan bearing grudges despite himself, Tatiana wanting Sandra's bones ground up to make her bread... No problem, there'll be complications.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

I love the logic.

"Do what we say and then you're not pandering."

Standarn fan logic.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

If you really wish to be a Grammar Nazi, at least get your Umlaute right!

Büro für Grammatik-Schutz und Durchführung.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Pretty sad of me, but I would love to get a copy of this game even though it's fictitious.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Sounds fun to me as well. Sort of a blend of Mega Man and Final Fantasy X-2's delightfully campy Dresssphere system.
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.
Also one IOU for an internets from FragileMara.