Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

13-05-10 You are not on vacation

Post by Eisu »

Clayvman

Re: 13-05-10 You are not on vacation

Post by Clayvman »

The amount of rage cold water puts me in with one shower head...I don't even want to imagine

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

Well, that was uh....bitchy.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yep. Tatiana's putting some thought into this. Advantage Mad PA.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh dear god, my balls just shriveled up just thinking about it. :-T

Also, wow, home appliances controlled by a pad...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I assumed that Tatiana had previously shut off the hot water at the main controls, and was getting on with her regular work on the pad. But hey, that penthouse is very likely fancy enough to have fully wireless systems. Which Tatiana will have completely mastered, of course.

Hmm. Did Tatiana actually turn off the boiler (which, strictly speaking, she'd have to have done well in advance, so the tank could get cold), or does that pad actually give her direct control of the shower (in which case, Sandra could surely turn the hot water back on at the tap)? And does it matter?
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Isn't "cold water through multiple shower heads" considered a form of torture? :-ss
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm sure that it is by Sandra.
---------
Spidrift

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I'm waiting for Sandra to dunk Tit's head in an ice cold toilet. (many Sadists that I've met have an INTENSE dislike for their own discomfort.) :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm afraid that, aside from the small matter of Sandra wanting to keep her job, my bet in a brawl would be on Tatiana. Sandra's a ditzy drunk with, at best, berserk fury on her side; Tatiana has the look of someone who'd take self-defence classes, and who knows how to inflict pain.
---------
Spidrift

themacnut

Post by themacnut »

Yep, that's be my bet too - that in a fight Tatiana would serve Sandra like a tennis pro. So nothing Sandra can do but suck it up - and plot delicious revenge for when she's gotten famous enough to not be under Tatiana's thumb anymore.
Check out this space opera superhero webcomic: The Vanguard

Bobluvsandra

Post by Bobluvsandra »

Niiice Lingerie, Sandra! was that Tatiana's? Sometimes a cold shower is healthy, but not under these conditions. Don't fold on us now, dear Sandra!!!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Tatiana's lingerie had an impressively high kink factor. What Sandra is wearing is just normally nice and sexy. I'd guess that Tatiana's bonfire simply didn't extend to Sandra's undergarments.
---------
Spidrift

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Naw, all of Sandra's clothing including undergarments are burned to cinder. Tatiana had to provide totally new clothes for Sandra to wear now (mostly provided by Fabien). INSIDE SCOOP!!!!

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

Tatiana constantly being a super bitch may get a bit much in a few episodes time if all she does is bully Sandra. It's funny now but I can see it wearing thin very soon.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.