Previously, on Sandra on the Rocks - Strips 1 - 20

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

Previously, on Sandra on the Rocks - Strips 1 - 20

Post by Eisu »

This is the one thread to discuss all the strips that are currently on the site (which were published on the ma3 site previously). The strips will start having individual threads come Wednesday. Enjoy the show ^^

Zippy

Re: Previously, on Sandra on the Rocks - Strips 1 - 20

Post by Zippy »

Anyone else feel the MA3 strips that set up Sandra & Senna together (from the start of v4) should be included too?

PS: I presume it'll be fixed soonish, but the "First" link is currently trying to go to the first STB strip!

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

All the Senna & Sandra strips are included in the comic. If you go on the dropdown menu, you can see it all linked there. The "First" link will be fixed as soon as we can.

Edit: Oh wait, just realized you meant the ma3 strips that Giz did. Sorry about that, ignore what I said. Anyways, we decided that those will be just on Ma3 while Sandra on the Rocks concetrates on the beginning of her own story.

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

...and this now makes SIX comics in the EC / MA3 / DC / MC / SDB / SOTR alphabet stew. At least, for NOW there's six.

I should just create a separate bookmarks menu called DAVE & GIZ and be done with it. :)

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Andddddddddddddddddd Bookmark!

YEA! I was worried since I saw the forum for Sandra but never saw the actual comic, I thought I missed a news update or something.

Glad she landed on her feet ... sorrunded by those who will take good care of her and only want the best. :ymdevil:
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah NEW FORUM!!!

*invades*

*pillages*

*molests*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Oh god, another webcomic schedule I need to memorize.

You guys are gonna make my brain blow a gasket trying to remember all of this! D:
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

Hooray! More places for me to spam! I wonder if there could ever be a way to get a digest of Fragile, EC, MA3, MC, SOtR, and well SDB isn't necessary :P that'd save me a lot of mouse clicks XD
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche