Ask Dave and Eisu Questions Here!

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Re: Ask Dave and Eisu Questions Here!

Postby PixieTrixFan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:48 pm

I stand corrected. I do recall now that the "Dec 29th 2015" strip was posted last month. But, ... you know, if the update schedule is changing to once a month, I'm cool with that. Just let us know. That will save us from coming back every Tuesday and Friday. (But being honest, chances are I will continue to come back twice a week, or more, 'cuase I do like the strip!)
PixieTrixFan

Postby Eisu » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:05 am

Big apologies to all the fans and readers. I work as Animation Director on my day job (bills and rents needs to be paid yo) and it can take up A LOT of my time to the point that I cannot work on my comics (or even check the forums), so things go slow (or near dead, ha ha) because of that. Dave have written multiple scripts so it's totally not on him, just on me that all this lateness is happening. So, yeah, sorry about that. Will try to get back on it in whatever little free time I have (artists can't have a life, ha ha ha).
Eisu

Postby wiseguy » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:02 pm

we will be okay if you (for now) cut it to once a week if it has to if it will help you instead of thinking "2 per week"
ImageImage
wiseguy

Postby Eisu » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:48 pm

You say that like it's so easy for me to even promise once a week ^o^ I can hardly check the forum as it is.
Eisu

Postby wiseguy » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:31 am

ouch

twice a month? monthly? or is simply going to be somewhat irregular

sometimes 2 in a week. sometimes wait almost 2 months thing?
ImageImage
wiseguy

Postby Don Alexander » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 am

Get used to it. :-w

I'm a long-time reader of No Pink Ponies, I know it can extend to years. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)
Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Previous

Return to Sandra On The Rocks