Moderator: Antares

Forum rules
Be Nice.
Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Chapter 3 : Unbearable

Post by Azrael »

New Double O

Huh. So Alexander is homeless, apparently? Explains why he takes the money every time, I guess.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Well, that seems to lend credence to both "wants money for outside reasons," and "Stockholm ahoy!" theories...
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.
Also one IOU for an internets from FragileMara.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Don't know if he's homeless. Maybe he just had to move away because no contestant near his house and don't want to spend money when he can avoid it. So far, it seems the OO inscription was only through mail, so that mean he would have a computer. Or went to a cybercafé on a regular basis, but considering how he seems to not waste money, don't know if he would spent some just for having an e-mail.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New Overdrive

And it's flash friday. :)

Another great one, loved the branching. And hey, Alex can be nice to Hephaestos when he wants.

Mmmh, wonder when exactly this scene takes place regarding the point where we left Hades and Max. Did he sent that message before going after Max or is that occuring after Zeus' intervention ?

Guess we'll know soon enough.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Fear is like bear. Kill with bare hands. Soft and cuddly.

DIE SPY SCUM!

Bird small, bird noisy, bird ugly.

I think I have a new favorite character!!! =)) =)) =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

He does say some funny things. ^^

Also, considering that turn of event, sounds like Alex might team up with Max instead of opposing them, at least at first.

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Alex is an interesting boy, that's certain. It's nice to get a little insight inside his skull here, plus a visit by Hermes, who seems to have reincarnated without too many changes from the classic look, all things considered.

Chantelune- Did I miss something in the options? I ran through a few times, but never got any divergent branches, just differing flavor text after a choice.
Proud owner of one "Gotcha" point, courtesy of TBeholder and 1.35 Internets (after taxes) from Don Alexander.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Nah, might not have worded it properly, sorry if that got some people confused. Just a few phrases different after a choice, yes.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Double O x3

Milky and Jojo cast Wall of Text. :p Seems Hermes is quite the flake in this 'Verse. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OMG LOL HERMES BRO U B A NETSPEAKING ADHD TEEN HERE LULZ FTW!!!

halp :|

Aphrodite, on the other hand... My kinda girl! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Eh, Hermes has always enjoyed deflating others' egos, Don. We can just hope he's playing that up just to mess with Hades' head.

Dear sweet Aphrodite seems to have survived the reboot with personality fully intact, although it will be interesting to see how she handles someone else shamelessly abusing and manipulating Hephaestus...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Do we know what she looks like now?

I'm pretty sure we'll get hit over the head with her being some unremarkable guy...
ImageImage

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

Nope, no clues yet that I recall. My personal rule is to refer to the gods by their original gender until proven otherwise, which is why I used the feminine for Aphrodite.
As for her being incarnated as an unremarkable-looking guy, I would fully expect her to make any form she finds herself in look good. After all- it's not the body, it's how you wear it.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Another reason why I love this comic : event he messenger's strip are hilarious. Can't wait to see Aphrodite, she sounds interesting. :D

Bloody Vikings

Post by Bloody Vikings »

More messenger strips for your amusement, Chantelune.
I have to admit, as i read the messages, I started giving Hades' line a voice somewhat akin to Dexter yelling at Dee-Dee...