Chapter 3 : Unbearable

Moderator: Antares

Forum rules
Be Nice.
Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Chapter 3 : Unbearable

Post by Don Alexander »

Someone really, REALLY big.

Though it probably somehow symbolizes Eris...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Cast page is up. Love the artworks.

Also, Aprhodite is revealed, as well as Artemis. :))

Kind of look like Artemis suffered a gender swap as well, but not entirely sure, she still looks rather androgyneous there. And chubby aphrodite is chubby.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hm, missing the model linked to Zeus.

And Alex is just 11?? Wow, school of hard knocks!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

new overdrive.

Now, that's a shocker when awakening. At least they weren't in some compromising position. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Early Warning System...

... utter failure. :|

And, wow, Heph is really, REALLY shy.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Wakey, wakey. Eggs and bakey. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

New Overdrive

Max Human isn't fazed by much...
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Oh, so Hades likes opera ? Make sense that it was Max's mother who let them in, though now I wonder how Hephaestos looks like in his "mortal" form.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

new overdrive

And so, Maxwell wakes up and sees they have an audience. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

He took his sweet time, tho.
ImageImage

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

I think Zeus' model plays too little of a role in the story for her to have a background story.

Also, Hephaestus is the only God given a task... pretty funny.
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

New overdrive.

Thanks Hades. Now I have the mental image of Zeus as one of those muscle-oiled maniac ladies. :-o

Also : much bias toward persephone ? :D

@Muchacho : she's not important yet, but I have a feeling we might se more of her in the future. Maybe Oskar is waiting to give us more information before putting her in the cast.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I hope this is not another art change. :P
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

New Overdrive

And another new Overdrive. :P

Oh, did I mention a new Overdrive??

Eris, that's a sick little Panopticon you have there...
ImageImage

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Things are about to go crazy.

Also : Pandora ! :x